• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spring Garden Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3

Hello Kings and Queens,

A contest is announced for Spring! This contest will entail creating the most elaborate, most attractive, most interesting garden you can possibly manage with Forge of Empires. That's right, utilizing the decorations, buildings, and whatever else you want to try, you're posed with creating a beautiful garden. The Spring Garden Contest ends on the 28th, so hurry!

There will be 5 total winners. The prizes are:

1st place = 600 diamonds & the image title of Forge Gardener*
2nd place = 400 diamonds
3rd place = 300 diamonds
4th place = 200 diamonds
5th place = 100 diamonds​

Multiple entries are allowed (up to 3), but only one placing per player. Your Gardens will need to stay in place until 3 days after the end of the contest (3rd of March), for verification purposes. Good luck and happy, umm, Gardening.

Discuss the Contest Here ---> <click here>
Post your Entries Here --> <click here>

* (those with an existing custom title will be given the option to choose, or all titles can be displayed)

DeletedUser3

Let me just say that not only was I strapped for so many things to manage as new features were added and international contests were started, but this particular contest was very hard to judge. Many interesting entries, some a tad too interesting, and others --- well --- you put an effort. hehe

Alright, enough chatter, here are the placings

Grand Prize Winner = skywind1777 : Awarded 1200 diamonds and forum title of
attachment.php

1st_zpsdc015e76.jpg:original

2nd Place = lilu : Awarded 800 diamonds

2nd_zps1493cf8b.jpg:original

3rd Place = GODWILLSIT (Ingame = GOD WILLS IT) : Awarded 600 diamonds

3rd_zps9a2ef8fd.jpg:original

4th Place = AeosCathedral : Awarded 400 diamonds

4th_zpsfe5b5e90.jpg

5th Place = Nichi : Awarded 200 diamonds

5th_zps2297cf62.jpg

All valid contestants, who are still actively playing the game, will also receive 100 diamonds for participating and for demonstrating such tremendous patience (please continue to be patient as we tally up the names and I manually add the diamonds to each account). Contest entries will be posted in the Art Museum once cropped and cleaned. Once again, thank you everyone for your interest and participation. Next time, I'll be grabbing a few of you to manage the contest rather than trying to manage it myself. Ugh. ;)

DeletedUser3

One hundred diamonds have been rewarded to all these contestants (if your name is not listed, you either did not submit an entry or did not submit a valid link/picture). Thank you for your patience, clearly the next contest will need to be a bit more streamlined, hehe:

blackwater online
zarah
avielbeneli
netherwind
thor867
daks525
lady of the lake
obsidiandiego
mav23
crabtree
dezwartemaan
orangiina