• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

St. Patrick's Day, 2017

DeletedUser8152

Top O' the Mornin' To Ya!

jMpqfY-QVMnM2dMK30k2XGmGpPmVy8ueVervBTAeTKHCke_txXHxQyyokF4HUEJk55uw8h1R74p1AtlJBICsG5ntFQi_EMvZaIl3h1uuXQ=s660

The crew at InnoGames never lets St. Patrick's Day go by without a little celebration. Let's join them with some fun here on the forum, in a quick one-day contest!

Here is how the game works: To play, simply post the name of a building in FoE that contains the color green. It can be any building you like (but not a troop unit or other game item.) Any disagreement about whether a color is genuinely green will be resolved by the moderator's subjective opinion.

Once a specific building has been posted, it cannot be used again. So once someone posts the Rogue Hideout, then any subsequent posts of the Rogue Hideout don't count and are disqualified. Buildings with multiple ages (like the Ziggurat) only count once overall.

You can enter multiple times, but not multiple times in a row. If you do post multiple times in a row, only the first qualified post counts, and any buildings in the later posts are still available for another player to use. If your first post is disqualified (either for not containing green or for having already been posted), then your second post will be considered, and so forth. Once another player posts, you can post again yourself and it counts.

The winners are the last three players to make a qualifing post prior to the end of the contest, at midnight, March 17 Eastern Daylight Time. In addition, if more than 20 players participate, three random winners will be selected from among the participants who didn't win.

Prizes: Each winner will receive a Wishing Well and 100 diamonds.

For each petal on the shamrock.
This brings a wish your way
Good health, good luck, and happiness
For today and every day!

----------------------------

OK, the contest is over. I get the winners to be
  • harbinger956
  • OneAngrySnail
  • Praetorius
Congratulations and well done!

Unfortunately, I counted only 15 participants total. But we can still do one random prize. Using an online RNG, I get:
  • Lord Craig of Polk

Winners, please post or message me to say what world you'd like your prize on!

I hope that everyone enjoyed the contest, and that it brought a little touch o' green to your day!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bronze age hedge...here we go again, the color blind people are not going to like this. Just saying...

DeletedUser26965

hmmm, I wonder if this Golf Court counts
A_SS_PostModernEra_Culture4.png

Last edited by a moderator: