• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

St. Patrick's Day 2020 Event Feedback

Lankybrit

I followed FoEhints strategy and now have over 3800 pots of gold to open 12 chests, instead of 6.
Hope Celtic Forest can't be plundered. I've removed many buildings that help the thrivin' plunderers.
Actually, his advice was only to open 6. The second lot cost more than 1900 too, because the first isn't free. Anyway, it matters little now, as there are only 5 days left.

RazorbackPirate

I followed FoEhints strategy and now have over 3800 pots of gold to open 12 chests, instead of 6.
Hope Celtic Forest can't be plundered. I've removed many buildings that help the thrivin' plunderers.
Like all sets, this set can be plundered. I nicked my first level 2 Moon Gate the other day for 8 FPs. Nice.

Worst event in my 4 years of playing. Only spending as many pots as needed by the quests and not upgrading the managers further is not intuitive. Spending the 1st day of a new city pushing through the quests and then twiddling my thumbs for 3 days while the shamrocks come in so I can finish and move to the next city is boring. Getting to the end and being 1 upgrade kit short even though I did my research and played it exactly as suggested is frustrating.

Thank you Inno for the free junk I can sell in my antique dealer. Wish I would have skipped this one.

Algona

Wish I would have skipped this one.

I thought about skipping. Thought about quitting. Twice. Glad I didn't.

Even 7 pieces is enough to make this a fine addition to a city. I'll swap out a TF for the Forest in all three cities. With just the Rings and Gate upgraded it produces 13 FP and 20 Goods. Even if the Gate is plundered it still out produces a TF.

No, this was not an amazing Event, I'll be happy if I never see this particular minigame again.

But I'll be happy to see that Forest in my cities.

DeletedUser41271

this st patrick's day event really sucks, it's asking for too many rocks on the event, not enough gold for managers upgrade, the daily quests are
really bad, asking to do 22 8 hour supplies, not worth the time

UBERhelp1

this st patrick's day event really sucks, it's asking for too many rocks on the event, not enough gold for managers upgrade, the daily quests are
really bad, asking to do 22 8 hour supplies, not worth the time
Rocks? If you are at the point where you are receiving a quest to do 22 8 hours then it shouldn't be too hard to complete. If you don't have enough production buildings, put in some blacksmiths.

DeletedUser42920

I've enjoyed the St. Pats event. Only problem I had was that on my first town. I didn't go to the chest screen with 1900 pots of gold as it was my first go at it. I was only able to open 5 of the chests. When I realized that I needed some more gold I went back to the regular game to collect it. After I collected enough I returned to the mini event thinking that I could just pay to open the final chest and to my horror I found that it had not put me back at the chest stage of town 1 but the start of town 2 instead. I had therefore lost the chance of opening up the final chest of town 1 and therefore lost one of the Celtic Forest selections.

I have not made the same mistake again with the other towns. In the end I will finish up with 7 CF selections, enough to upgrade 4 of the 5 selections to level 2 but part of me is still annoyed at my naivety on the first town.

DeletedUser42027

This side game is confusing...only on the first "town" everything is leveled (almost) to 100 all my managers are up, I've only gotten one grand prize, not sure what the daily prize is....can't upgrade managers anymore so getting shamrocks doesn't mean anything...can't open a next town because it would cost 8.4Q to do so and if I let my game go for two days it barely makes it to 1T soooo. any advice?

RazorbackPirate

This side game is confusing...only on the first "town" everything is leveled (almost) to 100 all my managers are up, I've only gotten one grand prize, not sure what the daily prize is....can't upgrade managers anymore so getting shamrocks doesn't mean anything...can't open a next town because it would cost 8.4Q to do so and if I let my game go for two days it barely makes it to 1T soooo. any advice?
Unfortunately, with just a few days left to go, it's far too late to ask for advice and any advice you get won't make a bit of difference. Still on your first town this late in the event, you're done. Stick a pin in it. For you, this event is now a total bust.

Next time, read the threads early and often; and ask for advice before the event is over. Sorry to be blunt, but I see no path forward for you. Some may disagree, but from my perspective, it's over.

hajiboy

I may end up with an extra celtic kit. If I make and attach a celtic forest building next to a celtic forest set of buildings, will it get adjacency bonuses from being next to the other buildings? This is not clear to me even after reading the wiki page about set buildings.

DeletedUser

I may end up with an extra celtic kit. If I make and attach a celtic forest building next to a celtic forest set of buildings, will it get adjacency bonuses from being next to the other buildings? This is not clear to me even after reading the wiki page about set buildings.
Yes, as long as it is touching unique buildings (not another copy of itself).

DeletedUser42027

Unfortunately, with just a few days left to go, it's far too late to ask for advice and any advice you get won't make a bit of difference. Still on your first town this late in the event, you're done. Stick a pin in it. For you, this event is now a total bust.

Next time, read the threads early and often; and ask for advice before the event is over. Sorry to be blunt, but I see no path forward for you. Some may disagree, but from my perspective, it's over.
Wow, thanks.... I

DeletedUser6681

I have been unhappy with the frequency of so many events - at least one a month with some pretty lame prizes. This one, however, takes the cake.
This is the worst event I've ever seen and I've been playing at least 5 years. I keep saying I'm not playing the next event then I end up playing it. Well,
if there is a repeat of this crap I absolutely won't participate. The return for the effort you put in is so bad its amazing anyone is playing it. I can't believe Inno came up with such a dumb event - I think they should fire the "brain trust" that came up with this one.

DeletedUser26660

Next time, read the threads early and often; and ask for advice before the event is over.

Good advice concerning asking for help. I submitted a ticket very early on in this event and was given advice which I followed, I still could not collect enough gold to meet all the requirements and some towns were held up for over a day because there were 3 manager upgrade tasks and not enough gold until next daily collection. I have noticed a reduction in the amount of incidents giving gold when compared to previous events where incidents seemed to give more to help us. Also 8 upgrade sets are needed for a complete level 2 set and again they are few and far between with things like medals and WWs etc which many higher players do not need or want but are forced to play through to try and get the upgrade sets. Even by following support's advice I won't get 8 upgrade sets but because the main set is just not worth it I am not concerned.

My feedback for INNO in this feedback thread is that overall imo this has been a tedious, time consuming and boring event with a mediocre main prize which at 6x5 is way too large for what it gives.

DeletedUser32558

, worse event ever is allready over BUT has anyone done max. attack army setup (also attack army def.) for this trash event set?

, something like this,
latest
, but using only attacker buildings.

, found from BETA 1583660125708.png

, if build full 4x lvl2 druids then its worth over 200K FPs savings with def. boost. (not sure if buildings orientation are correct...)

Last edited by a moderator:

*Arturis*

I manage to get a full sets plus 3 Druid willows, so i get 4 levels 2 Druid willows for 24% defense. My set up doesn’t care about other boost, just get the Druid willows to work:
Top row: Faery rings/Druid willow/Druid willow/majestic fawn + standing stone
Bottom row: Druid willow/Moon gate/ Druid willow

DeletedUser42532

I just started new world Quest Line is asking to polish 50 bLD, what a joke, THIS GAME SUCKS BIG TIME