• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

St Patricks Day Event question

Lankybrit

Hi,

After completing the first 25 tasks and getting the Selection Kit, is it a good idea to move to the next town? Thanks.

Lankybrit

Well. I've found out you need 8.3 Quadrillion Shamrocks to move on. Working on completing all 38 tasks first. Festival is the bottleneck at the moment. Only transferring 948B at a time and costing 18T to upgrade - uggh.

Vger

Well. I've found out you need 8.3 Quadrillion Shamrocks to move on. Working on completing all 38 tasks first. Festival is the bottleneck at the moment. Only transferring 948B at a time and costing 18T to upgrade - uggh.
You don't need to complete all tasks to move on. But you do need the 8.4Q.
At 948B every 12 seconds, it should take around 30 hours to get the 8.4Q. The event runs long enough that the wait time to get 8.4 should not be a problem.

DeletedUser38275

Can everyone please empty your taverns?
lol

back to subject, one needs indeed 8.4Q to open next town.

my festival is L284 (59T for next), and transfers 1T per 8s (7s50 exactly) with a manager L4, my shipyard and plants are running enough to accumulate a bit on both ends of the ship’s transit... will still take half a day to make the 8.4Q...
but all upgrades are at least 1T or more, so roughly a wash if i do them (resources spent almost compensated by improvement, as the improvement is minor now...), and improving festival throughput without improving production doesn’t do the job, so one upgrade leads to more.... and the costs may quickly delay completion.
on task side, unfortunately, at 34/38, and the 3 offered ain’t happening (upgrade 200, and 250, levels, or accumulate 16Q shamrocks lol).
so only wait.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41341

I'm stuck on the event...

my SHIPYARD (ship) is at 5.75T - & i quickly levelled it up (my buildings are creating more than that so i am gaining more & more goods on the right side storage.

My festival manager is only at 4.59T - But its costing me 3.23Q shamrocks to upgrade, but over the last few *DAYS* ive only upgraded 0.01Q every time i upgrade. it will take me a week or more to catch up / exceed the ship capacity so i can empty the yard.

Does anyone know if the festival manager will go up "a lot" - Or will i take a month to catch up to my ship capacity ?

RazorbackPirate

I'm stuck on the event...

my SHIPYARD (ship) is at 5.75T - & i quickly levelled it up (my buildings are creating more than that so i am gaining more & more goods on the right side storage.

My festival manager is only at 4.59T - But its costing me 3.23Q shamrocks to upgrade, but over the last few *DAYS* ive only upgraded 0.01Q every time i upgrade. it will take me a week or more to catch up / exceed the ship capacity so i can empty the yard.

Does anyone know if the festival manager will go up "a lot" - Or will i take a month to catch up to my ship capacity ?
Don't worry about capacity. Stop spending shamrocks and wait to gather 8Q to move to the next city.

DeletedUser31364

Does anyone know where I can find the Event quest at? Usually, they have them listed here/wiki.

Elfwand

It is the worst game I've seen them trot out. I've looked at the 'here's how it works' video, I've watched it run it's happy l;little heart out and i just don't care. it's not worth the effort, time or resources.

DeletedUser38506

Hi,

After completing the first 25 tasks and getting the Selection Kit, is it a good idea to move to the next town? Thanks.

No, a better idea is to completely ignore the WORST EVENT ever thought up by a human being, and concentrate on leveling your current GBs, acquiring new GBs, and advancing your city in general. That's the best strategy to deal with this event who's creator is hopefully (and if not, definitely should be) fired by now.

Also, all the morons who agreed to putting this event in action should also he fired. When good judgement goes away, it's time to get some fresh blood in.

V

Lankybrit

No, a better idea is to completely ignore the WORST EVENT ever thought up by a human being, and concentrate on leveling your current GBs, acquiring new GBs, and advancing your city in general. That's the best strategy to deal with this event who's creator is hopefully (and if not, definitely should be) fired by now.

Also, all the morons who agreed to putting this event in action should also he fired. When good judgement goes away, it's time to get some fresh blood in.

V
After researching, I now know you need 1900 Pots to open the 6 boxes and get a Selection Kit moving on. So, I've now completed all 38 tasks and am just trying to get to 1900 Pots asap.