• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

St.Patrick's Event 2021 Feedback

I really enjoyed this event! I did a little homework before hand and knew to be very limited in spending pots of gold. I did not spend 1 diamond on this event and still had plenty of time after completing all necessary quests to plant a level 10 temple. Inno was very generous with incidents being pots of gold, thank you! Every time you completed a task in the mini-game a prize was given, so to me the lack of daily prizes being complained about was not a big deal. We still got lots of prizes!! I actually miss the little ship working so effectively to stock the parade.

Syfo-Dyas

I am about 6 months into playing FoE. WIsh i would have started sooner. This last event i thought was awesome. A bit more strategy than kicking a ball or throwing one like in the last two events that i played. Would love to see more side-games like this in the future. JMO

Ironrooster

Apparently I found a 3rd way to success. I did a 6 chest buy after the 7th town and another after the 9th town. 9 towns completed 5 upgrades, the quest line provided 3 more, and 2 buys made 10. The event box was extra.
While I enjoyed the town process at first, I was really over it by the time town 9 was done.

JoyfulRider

Not able to track how many towns myself pushed, but one thing I can surely say it. before last town, only opened the free chest to push the grand prize of druid upgrade to come closer while reaching last town.

5 days left in the hand to collect 9th (last) upgrade, 5x250 = 1250 daily collection gold and from incidents gold pot finally reached with 1950 golds. Got 69Qs in last town waiting till last day completed all tasks in the town and got the 8th kit and 9th kit through six chest box. I did mistake or did correctly no clue, but this event created more tension and stress which never felt in the other events of foe.

Wwwoodchuck

I was happy with the event. We went with the rushing through towns and not opening all chests technique. Once we found the final numbers/levels we needed on buildings, it took about 4 hours to get them there and then just let it run. Took an hour to get a new town rolling, then just check back occasionally to spend the accumulation and level things up. In the morning, spend what shamrocks were over 8.4 to solve as many tasks as possible and move on to the next town.

Shamrocks from incidents were very good. I had 870 and know of someone who had over 1200. Much better than many past events where I would find very little event currency in incidents. Prizes after every task solved was very nice. Made for a nice accumulation of AD fodder.

I enjoyed the event as it did take a little research and thinking/math to make it work. I find the events where you just collect event currency and them slam away spending when the daily you want comes up, less rewarding. But, I can see having both to make everyone happy. Not everyone will like all the events and I am fine with that.

Spotmeows

One thing I would suggest is having the event a bit later. St. Patrick's Day is this coming Wednesday and the event is already over.

RazorbackPirate

One thing I would suggest is having the event a bit later. St. Patrick's Day is this coming Wednesday and the event is already over.
The next event is just 10 days away. Waiting to end the event on Wed, means just a week between events. And no, they're not going to shift their ENTIRE event schedule around to match an event theme overlay. This theme replaced the last theme, Carnival, and just took it's slot.

Carnival, celebrated the week before Ash Wednesday, the kick off of Lent for many Christians, fit perfectly with this time frame. However, like Easter to Spring, Christmas to Winter, Inno has worked to De-Christianize events.

Say what you will about the origins of St. Patrick, now its nothing more than a drinking holiday. Green shirt, green beer, cheesy parades, shamrocks, and leprechauns. And Inno themed the prizes around paganism. Fairies and Druids?