• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

St.Patrick's Event 2021 Feedback

s7catshire7

I wonder if the game "powers that be" even look at any of the feedback. Kind of pointless if they don't.
I can't help but wonder why they start this one so early. Same as last year, ends before St. Pat's. You'd think an event themed on a holiday would run through the holiday. Their attempt at discouraging us from drinking green beer while forging?
And I see the event building again, as usual, has coins up front, although not motivatable like usual. How about surprising us with a fun & useful twist, and from time to time have supplies up front & boosted by motivation? Coins coins coins .. just about everything under the FoE sun giving coins, but we need supplies too. Do like that it's not plunderable. Fp/block ratio is meowy yum yum.
Yeah, the mini-game was/is okay, it's just that waiting .. and waiting ... and .. w a i t i n g .... LoL
Okay, off my soapbox I go. Goodnight.

EntSloth

It is a very strategy based event, not just clicking on rng prize packages, but even though it requires some brain power it is completely possible to obtain a lvl 10 building f2p even without a kit. I think this event is great and I'd love to see more complicated mini games similar to this.

EntSloth

Coins coins coins .. just about everything under the FoE sun giving coins, but we need supplies too.
Honestly I like this style of building, excess coins can always be converted into forge points, but excess supplies just sit there. Ever since I got himeji I've had over 30 mil supplies that are never going to get used. If they are going to add supply based event buildings I suggest they add some output for spare supplies. Goods maybe... ?

KevinP0208

It is a very strategy based event, not just clicking on rng prize packages, but even though it requires some brain power it is completely possible to obtain a lvl 10 building f2p even without a kit. I think this event is great and I'd love to see more complicated mini games similar to this.
This was my favourite event game ever. It makes you think, and thinking challenges are fun (That's why I love FoE). I agree with you, I HOPE THERE ARE MORE OF THESE TYPES OF MINIGAMES! :D

Nice2HaveU

My thoughts for the event is, "This is the only event in the year which FOE dedicates to experienced players who has more diamonds." It is not a ridiculous event, it is a painful event. Will focus only on the Grand prize in the entire event like last year. Also, this is the only event where daily prize not available in a year. All these thoughts are getting flashed in the mindo_Oo_O

CommanderCool1234

yes, I love the event to. The only problem I see is a new player who just started will find this event super complicated however Inno does need to please experienced players more often by giving them something they can enjoy not just the same basic event over and over.

Agent327

Off topic posts removed.

This is a feedback thread, not a thread for tips on how to do the event. Also, discussing the numbers needed at this time is a spoiler. Event has not started yet.

Algona

I wonder if the game "powers that be" even look at any of the feedback. Kind of pointless if they don't.

Pretty sure they take the feedback seriously. There have been changes to Events over the years that were brought up in Feedback threads.

Of course they also have exact information on play and spending, so they know exactly how folk react in game.

What folks do in game will of course trump what folk say in the forum.

My takeaway is that while a lot of folk kvetched about this last year, obviously a lot of folks played and spent as well.

Vger

Thanks Inno for bringing this event back this year. As Algona said above "a lot of folk kvetched about this last year". But a few of us liked it.
I was afraid you would do away with it, or water it down so much it would become just another cookie cutter boring routine.
Looks like it hasn't changed much at all since last year, except for the event surprise box, which hopefully makes it a tad easier?
Looking forward to it. Hope to report back here about a positive experience at the end.

DeletedUser

The only thing that I would like changed is doing away with the meaningless over time rewards. Medals and coins and to a lesser extent supplies would be the equivalent of no collection from the Druid Temple for most over time. I look at it like building obsolescence into a grand prize. I like the mechanics of the event last year though and hope it stays the same.