• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

Agent327

Use this thread for all questions you might have about the event and for making comments on your progress for instance.

Just An Observer

What are the strategies for Diamond and non-Diamond players? Will there be plenty of chances to score Sentinels and Sentinel Level 2 upgrades?

Last edited:

CommanderCool1234

What are the strategies for Diamond and non-Diamond players? Will there be plenty of chances to score Sentinels and Sentinel Level 2 upgrades?
Mooingcat made a video on this, I suggest you watch it he says you can probally get 4 or 5 Sentinel outposts with his strategy and shows how to spend diamonds to get more than 1 druid temple.

I have a question related to what happens with the Surprise Box. I've heard two very different scenarios for opening it and when you should do so. Do I need to do a Spoiler thing for that, and if so how do I do that?

Agent327

I have a question related to what happens with the Surprise Box. I've heard two very different scenarios for opening it and when you should do so. Do I need to do a Spoiler thing for that, and if so how do I do that?

It will be a spoiler until the event has started. After that we can assume some players have opened it to be able to give the answer.

Zatrikon

Task 37 from the second city is to " Generate 200B (Billion) Hats from your Hat Factory ". That's about 25 hats for every head on earth.

Apparently, pointing out this ridiculous thematic disconnect is considered "off-topic" to the feedback thread. But pointing out that the building is a Druid Temple, which isn't quite appropriate for a holiday for a Christian saint - a different thematic disconnect - isn't considered "off-topic" for the feedback thread.

Goth Almighty

I heard that you should wait until after you get the level 1 of the Druid Temple bc the surprise is an upgrade or a level 1.

MJ Artisan of War

Can't wait till everyone gets that maxed out Druid Temple planted...
Can hear the whines already about how it doesn't give Forge Points 40% of the time...
Oh the randomness of it all....

KevinP0208

Can't wait till everyone gets that maxed out Druid Temple planted...
Can hear the whines already about how it doesn't give Forge Points 40% of the time...
Oh the randomness of it all....
Unlike the other events, I find it harder to get the max event building this time. The upgrade kit seems SO rare...

Lord Pest

I feel I made a lot of progress today. I’m working on tasks 36, 37, 38 and completed 25 quests. Planed it out last night. Didn’t aid anyone, didn’t sit in anyone’s tavern, didn’t empty my tavern, etc. Didn‘t do anything in the game unless a quest asked me to do it.

Ericness

I opened to surprise and got a druid selection kit, 20 fp, and maybe something else I wasn't paying attention to. Seems safe to open, just choose wisely with the kit.