• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

St Patricks Event 2022 questions and non feedback comments

Karen Isaacsdottir

I have discovered that you are likely to have to pay to upgrade the Druid Temple; you can only get it by chance in the boxes between end/start of cities, and if you don't get it with the freebie, and you don't have the pots of gold, you're gonna have to pay diamonds. I notice the Druid Temple's never in the Antique Dealer either, but everything else is (I check very regularly).

Kranyar the Mysterious

I have discovered that you are likely to have to pay to upgrade the Druid Temple; you can only get it by chance in the boxes between end/start of cities, and if you don't get it with the freebie, and you don't have the pots of gold, you're gonna have to pay diamonds. I notice the Druid Temple's never in the Antique Dealer either, but everything else is (I check very regularly).
Items don't show up in the AD until a year + has passed since their introduction into the game. Druid Temple will probably be released into the AD in the next batch. The trick then is to actually see it and win it.

Johnny B. Goode

Both having trouble getting enough upgrades from this year's event and the fact that it hasn't been in the AD yet are due to the fact that it was last year's main prize.

RazorbackPirate

Following the 4 city, with a round of chests in between each strategy, it turns out I won't need to open the Event Box to complete the Farmstead. Nice.

Side note: I need to start opening them, they're stacking up.