• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Staring Out Again

Hey there,

I am Explorer for Treasure, but to put it metaphorically I can't find any treasure and I am lost.

Today I intend , after my recent pleasurable experience of the Beta server , to re-start here in a new world.
My history here is Dunarsund (us4) and the Guild Liberate there , but I want a fresh start in a different world with a guild that will help me very much and very gently pressure me .

If your guild wants to try the challenge of helping a newbie ( city stage not experience ) then please post bellow and I will be willing to join your expedition for treasure.

Your Sincerely
Explorer for Treasure.

WildOdd

Any Guild that you can recommend me ?
I will give you the same advice I gave Farfle:
I think looking at guilds in upper platinum league that offer 1.9/1.8 is fine for beginners, and they're usually pretty lax in GE (usually find them beginning around rank 30) would work fine. You could ask their leaders or members to find out more about the guilds before joining. Beware: some of these guilds aren't very active in GBG.

I will give you the same advice I gave Farfle:
I think looking at guilds in upper platinum league that offer 1.9/1.8 is fine for beginners, and they're usually pretty lax in GE (usually find them beginning around rank 30) would work fine. You could ask their leaders or members to find out more about the guilds before joining. Beware: some of these guilds aren't very active in GBG.
Thanks for the advice but thats not really what I was looking for , I wanted a guild that would let me in not 'how to choose a guild' which I perfectly well know.

ODragon

Hard to help without more info on what your plans are. Do you like gvg? Do you just want to farm? Planning to stay somewhere or jump around?

Hard to help without more info on what your plans are. Do you like gvg? Do you just want to farm? Planning to stay somewhere or jump around?
Got banned from the computer game I was playing , couldn't bothered to create a multiple account and balb to them again ( fith bann there ) so decided I should come back to FoE full time . Probably gonna be the sam eplay style as last time yet the game will have changed a lot . @RazorbackPirate has given me some very good recens why GvG is bad adns so I thinkGbG will be for me . How I played last time was gVg GvG and that was it , all military so maybe I'll try being a raferm this time .

I don't see how this info helps but if it gets me an active good guild to be raised in then thit umbs from me.

Aggressor

@RazorbackPirate has given me some very good recens why GvG is bad adns so I thinkGbG will be for me .
RazorbackPirate doesn't do GvG and has advocated against it a lot. Theres a bias there. In my biased opinion, GvG is the funniest part of this game and it's sad to see people like RazorbackPirate telling people not to do it when it is a blast.

As far as the new server, my guild in Vingrid, US Armed Forces may want you. We do GvG (but its fun... we use discord and were also good at it) as well as a lot of BG. If you want to come here you can.

Emberguard

I don't see how this info helps but if it gets me an active good guild to be raised in then thit umbs from me.
Got banned from the computer game I was playing , couldn't bothered to create a multiple account and balb to them again ( fith bann there ) so decided I should come back to FoE full time . Probably gonna be the sam eplay style as last time yet the game will have changed a lot .
Yeah your response isn’t exactly inspiring confidence.

emmagirl2

Got banned from the computer game I was playing , couldn't bothered to create a multiple account and balb to them again ( fith bann there ) so decided I should come back to FoE full time . Probably gonna be the sam eplay style as last time yet the game will have changed a lot . @RazorbackPirate has given me some very good recens why GvG is bad adns so I thinkGbG will be for me . How I played last time was gVg GvG and that was it , all military so maybe I'll try being a raferm this time .

I have never been banned from an game
Never been banned or suspended from anything in RL either
Im an good lass
(at school i did get an warning to be put in alternate exclusion due to self harm)

RazorbackPirate doesn't do GvG and has advocated against it a lot. Theres a bias there. In my biased opinion, GvG is the funniest part of this game and it's sad to see people like RazorbackPirate telling people not to do it when it is a blast.

As far as the new server, my guild in Vingrid, US Armed Forces may want you. We do GvG (but its fun... we use discord and were also good at it) as well as a lot of BG. If you want to come here you can.
I know GvGs a balst but razor has convinced me GbG is better , nthing you can do about that
Yeah your response isn’t exactly inspiring confidence.
I have never been banned from an game
Never been banned or suspended from anything in RL either
Im an good lass
(at school i did get an warning to be put in alternate exclusion due to self harm)
Oopies thats not quite how I meant to come across.

Emberguard

So seriosly no one can help ?
Sorry but I'd need to know if I'm recommending you somewhere (or somewhere to you) that I'm doing both sides a favour. Everything you've said in this thread leads me to believe you're more likely to be a liability that does their own thing then someone who would respect and follow a guilds rules. The only recommendation I can make at this point is to go solo

Sorry but I'd need to know if I'm recommending you somewhere (or somewhere to you) that I'm doing both sides a favour. Everything you've said in this thread leads me to believe you're more likely to be a liability that does their own thing then someone who would respect and follow a guilds rules. The only recommendation I can make at this point is to go solo
Nah I don't think you understand the situation in that other computer game , they don't have time for appeals and so they just have a system policy which is if you reported 10 times you get banned and I was attacking these players constantly so they all reported me and I got banned . I can follow rules .

Emberguard

Nah I don't think you understand the situation in that other computer game , they don't have time for appeals and so they just have a system policy which is if you reported 10 times you get banned and I was attacking these players constantly so they all reported me and I got banned . I can follow rules .
A guild will have rules you need to follow. I can't recommend someone that will only follow those guild rules when it's convenient to them