• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Staring Out Again

DevaCat

Thanks for the advice but thats not really what I was looking for , I wanted a guild that would let me in not 'how to choose a guild' which I perfectly well know.
Frankly, with your attitude and your "brother's" antics, I personally would not recommend you to any guild. I would not want to be associated with either of you.

If you want "a guild that would let me in" then start looking and asking guilds yourself, since you know how to choose a guild. Stop bothering others instead of doing for yourself.

Ebeondi Asi

Later alphabetical letter names are newer Worlds. They did start over from A and are up to C.
Oldest Arvahall, Brisgard, Cirgard. alpha order on through the alphabet to the restart of ABC.
Latest Angkor, Birka, Carthage
Pros and cons of old vs new. new vs old. It is hard for any individual to be able to say which is best. Since few play more than one or two. The older Worlds are also getting new players at the same rate as the newer Worlds. (From the way the Worlds are featured in the opening presentation.)
The one exception would be Carthage. where everyone is pretty new. Even though many are experienced players starting over.

Last edited: