Start Date and/or Days Played Counter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamboking053

Proposal

Put something in the game that allows the player to see how long he's been playing the game.

Current System (if applicable)

Not sure if anything like it exists, but I don't know how long I've been playing the game. Would like to though...

Details

I'm not sure how this would be implemented. I just hope it does get implemented.

Abuse Prevention

None that I can see.

Visual Aids

N/A

Conclusion

QOL.

RazorbackPirate

There is a badge under the heading Special called FoE Fan Club. Mouse over it and it will tell you how many days you've played.

Stephen Longshanks

Proposal

Put something in the game that allows the player to see how long he's been playing the game.

Current System (if applicable)

Not sure if anything like it exists, but I don't know how long I've been playing the game. Would like to though...

Details

I'm not sure how this would be implemented. I just hope it does get implemented.

Abuse Prevention

None that I can see.

Visual Aids

N/A

Conclusion

QOL.
There is already an Achievement Badge called "FoE Fan Club" that tells you how long you've played up to a point. And a proposal was recently submitted that asked for the information to continue to be displayed past the present max achievement level. So, since the asked for item already exists and an improvement to the information presently provided has recently been submitted, I am closing this thread as a duplicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.