1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.153

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

[Question] Start GE in one age, then advance to a new age...

Discussion in 'Questions' started by sanguine air, Jun 18, 2019.

1. sanguine air

sanguine air New Member

If you start GE in one age, then do the research to advance to another age do the troops you attack change to the new age in GE or do they stay at the age you started? Do the reward troops change?

2. Godly Luke

Godly Luke Well-Known Member

The troops will stay the era you were in before, and you will get ALL the loot from the next era: coins, supplies, troops, fps, etc...

3. R17D

R17D New Member

I don't think it's correct. I did that when I moved from LMA to CA, and if I am not wrong, I still got troops from LMA era. Can't confirm for coins or supplies, did not pay much attention, but I think they will follow the suit.

sanguine air and Super Catanian like this.
  4. Godly Luke

Godly Luke Well-Known Member

Double check.

sanguine air likes this.
  5. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

He/she is correct.

sanguine air likes this.
  6. R17D

R17D New Member

Well, HE can't double check now. Don't think it's something you can test every week. But yes, I am pretty sure of it.

7. BruteForceAttack

BruteForceAttack Well-Known Member

Relics prizes will be new age, however GE prizes will be old age.