• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Starting a new world; Which would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancer

I'm starting my first new city since I began playing 3 years ago. I'm kind of stuck in a endless cycle of leveling many GBs. To prevent any further boredom and with having a much broader sense of game strategy, if you was to do this, which would you choose?

I'm in Jaims by the way.

DeletedUser29726

Depends what sort of strategy you want to try on your new world. When i just want to get back to playing the game I like new new worlds where the game for a while feels like it used to - how long that lasts varies though (depends how fast someone whales it to future era). My last one I committed to doing GE4 every week from the start and I've been having fun with that. There's plenty of stresses on your resources early on when making such a commitment and that keeps the game fun for me while at the same time feeling there's a point to it :) Other things you can try to make a world feel different and not just strictly worse include advancing yourself via maximising plunder, restricting your GBs to what you feel a 'minimum' is and focusing on advancing ages, focusing on an economic strategy if you usually would use military or vice-versa.

Some strategies like permanent age camping though are best done on a well established world where you've got a hookup for advanced goods at reasonable prices. But this might not be so different from what you're trying to take a break from.

My main suggestion would be to either try out Angkor or wait for B2 world to be released but it really depends what you're looking for :)

DeletedUser34893

If I was to start another world I would wait for next new one to open. I think it would be fun to see if my playstyle could rank among others when we are all starting at zero. Of course you will always have the diamond players who spend big to dominate.

DeletedUser

If you like GE, start a city on Yorkton and join our guild there, Yakety Yak. Very active and friendly.

DeletedUser28670

If you want fast city leveling, go on an early world. very well developed, cheap goods, and prolly lots of arc players to snipe on you and get ur GB up quick.
If you want slower city leveling but more challenge and chance to get into top players FAST go on early world,

DeletedUser31592

I've come to really enjoy my city in Z- I decided I would build every GB and level it to 10 before progressing to the next era. No acquiring GBs ahead of my era. I'm already getting to buildings I've never built before even though I'm only in EMA (hello, CoA- I'm not a fighter by nature so I never built it)

It is kind of nice not to get caught in the frenzy of trying to obtain higher era goods and level those stronger GBs like crazy. Just working slow and steady on my current era GBs.

I do complete GE 4 every week- need those extra FPs! My HS is at 8 and my CoA is at 5, so a few more weeks and it will be on to LMA. (And my Zeus is at an 11 instead of 10 because when I aged up and didn't have goods to plant a new GB, I dumped them on my Zeus.)

Lancer

If you like GE, start a city on Yorkton and join our guild there, Yakety Yak. Very active and friendly.

I complete level 3 every week in my current guild. I've been in the same guild and same single world since I started almost 3 years ago. GE has always been important to me but once I got my temple of relics built I strive to complete as much as possible. I try to start it as soon as it opens to get a jump on things too.

DeletedUser

I complete level 3 every week in my current guild. I've been in the same guild and same single world since I started almost 3 years ago. GE has always been important to me but once I got my temple of relics built I strive to complete as much as possible. I try to start it as soon as it opens to get a jump on things too.
Our guild is around 32-35 members, depending on real life stuff, and we always have at least 10 members, and often as many as 15, that complete all 4 levels. I think our high was 18 out of 34 members the first week of May.

Lancer

Our guild is around 32-35 members, depending on real life stuff, and we always have at least 10 members, and often as many as 15, that complete all 4 levels. I think our high was 18 out of 34 members the first week of May.

That's the kind of thing that I want to get into because it's mainly me pulling in all the points. That's terrific though to have a decent amount of active skilled members.

DeletedUser

That's the kind of thing that I want to get into because it's mainly me pulling in all the points. That's terrific though to have a decent amount of active skilled members.
Yes, I have been very blessed by the members who have joined since the world opened. My main job is not to muck it up. Easier said than done. LOL

Lancer

I want to say thank you all for your input on this inquiry of mine. I'm closing this thread, but I'm not going to delete it right away.

*** THREAD IS NOW CLOSED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.