• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

starting on a new world?

cathea

I already have an account, and have read where I can go and start a new city on another world. What would that entail: New friends list, tavern ,etc? Any recommendations for a good second world for someone wanting to set up a second city, only been playing about a month. Thank you.

Ebeondi Asi

I would say do not start a new World until you are doing most of the things possible in the World you are in. I started several early on. and gradually had to delet them after spending a lot of time working them. mainly because it became, over time ,way too much work. Deleting cities ispent many hundreds of hours on was difficult. but had to be done. more things became possible, in Guilds and the game all around, I just could not do them all. I still play three Worlds and it is a lot of extra work all the time. And I thought it was easy at first too.. Get to the point you are fully committes to GbG in the one World in a good Guild.. and then see if you say more is better.