• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Still no Aide all friends button

Dido 815 the Scourge

Since the OP mentioned the blasphemous :eek: “aid all” idea, it’s once again time for the forum villagers to gather their pitchforks and torches and head over for a GB burnin'. And since aiding friends, guild members, and neighbors is so burdensome, FP swapping must be as well so ALL GBs are unnecessary.

Light the fires and hide the children; hell hath no fury like a DNSL scorned....:mad:

Last edited:

Emberguard

Light the fires and hide the children; hell hath no fury like a DSNL scorned....:mad:
What’s this? A Do Suggest list? ;D what a great idea!

Implementing a aid all wouldn’t necessarily result in FP swapping as well. Aid all would use what’s already there and streamline it. Wouldn’t need any extra info to work out how to implement

Automating swaps would be far more difficult to code because FPs placed as swaps isnt a existing ingame function. Swapping is a social structure using the function of one way transaction FP placement. So if it were automated either we’d need a market where we place “trades” the same way we do goods, or we’d need a way of setting parameters to tell the game what we’re willing to spend from where and under what conditions

Algona

Implementing a aid all wouldn’t necessarily result in FP swapping as well. Aid all would use what’s already there and streamline it. Wouldn’t need any extra info to work out how to implement

INNO would have to remove the Coins and BPs from Aid All else Guild Hopping becomes stupidly broken.

DeletedUser13838

Maybe I missed it in a changelog but there was a stealth enhancement in the aid mechanic on mobile. Previously if you aided someone through the event history their other aids in the list would still be active but clicking on them gave you an annoying popup saying you can't aid them. Now once aided any other instances of in the event history are turned off so no more annoying popups!

Algona

That’s easy fixed. On Elvenar you can’t guild hop as it’ll lock you out of joining more guilds

Wouldn't stopping changing Guilds be kinda annoying? Maybe I misread? I thought you said it would uuhhh...

Aid all would use what’s already there and streamline it. Wouldn’t need any extra info to work out how to implement

So there would have to be some changes made to the current FoE implementation? Even if they;ve already written it for Elvenar?

Emberguard

Ok I maybe jumped the gun.

Alternatively if guild hopping would be the issue for aid all, just make aid all for a specific aiding section like Friends and the rest remain Manuel

Algona

Ok I maybe jumped the gun.

Alternatively if guild hopping would be the issue for aid all, just make aid all for a specific aiding section like Friends and the rest remain Manuel

I'm going to keeb nibbling...

In that case, why not have it work for the hood as well?

Emberguard

Hey if we’re nibbling I should go get some popcorn :D

No reason I can think of as to why it couldn’t be applied to hood as well

- KQ -

Hey if we’re nibbling I should go get some popcorn :D

No reason I can think of as to why it couldn’t be applied to hood as well

It wouldn't be much use for guild hopping if it didn't provide any rewards would it? If the idea is to get blueprints and you wouldn't get any unless you aided individually would make "Aid All" pointless unless you're just trying to do a good turn by aiding members of random guilds out of the goodness of your heart.