• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Still no Aide all friends button

DeletedUser

As this is not actually a proposal, I'm moving it to Forge Hall.

DeletedUser30900

Yeah, let’s work 24/7 to get this done since you are this important

DeletedUser39682

Just need to get everyone to agree to only build GBs and other buildings that can't be aided. Then nobody needs to worry themselves about interacting. Except for taverns. But certainly they could simply sit us down at all available taverns upon login, and then code a filtered search button that brings up all available snipeable GBs based on FPs both in our meter and our inventory so we don't have to check them out one player at a time.

Then we could be in and out of the game in 5 minutes, no need to interact at all to grow your city! And a whole half row of icons on the mobile app could be eliminated, which is my totally serious argument for eliminating all interaction.

- KQ -

Still no Aid all friends button you need to work on this

OMG, I totally hadn't noticed it hadn't been implemented. I'd like to commend you for your powers of observation and for pointing this out.

Should you choose to take the time to put it in the proper proposal format, and if the proposal includes no rewards for hitting the "Easy Button" i.e. Aid All, you will totally get my +1.

Emberguard

There is also no ‘do all’ option

Ive gotten to the point where FoE is more of a chore than a game ... my daily collection process takes 45 minutes or so ... i wish i could log in, hit ‘do all’ and go to bed ... game would be so much better
You can collect in one go via Desktop "collect all" option. And if it's taking 45 minutes to collect does that mean you're doing recurring quests? It shouldn't take anywhere near 45 minutes to collect unless you're doing something that makes it take longer

DeletedUser31540

You can collect in one go via Desktop "collect all" option. And if it's taking 45 minutes to collect does that mean you're doing recurring quests? It shouldn't take anywhere near 45 minutes to collect unless you're doing something that makes it take longer

I average 3,428 clicks per collection

250 RQs and painstakingly adding a very specific amount of fps to dozens of different GBs takes time ...BG double dipping timing with TF... aid for DT / plunder 70 for HC / AM... scour lists for snipes and threads for 1.9 drops - always find a profitable home for fps ! — if i do the full 9 it takes an hour and a half !

I want a button that does it all ... with peak efficiency!

Last edited by a moderator:

DreadfulCadillac

still no play game button!
STILL no efficently negotiate this button!
still no complete settlement button
STILL no plunder all nieghbors button.....
INno?WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY.we want to play the game without doing anything!!Right?
LOL