• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Stones show in my inventory, but not in the guild inventory

SheheheRa

HELLLLLP!

I've already contributed 63 stones to my Guild's Treasury (not showing up there, though.) I now have 20 more to contribute to end my Daily Challenge with 2:10 hours to go, but when I go to the Treasury they don't show up for me to contribute!!! My Guild is Southern Shields.

I NEED THE FORGE POINTS!

BruteForceAttack

HELLLLLP!

I've already contributed 63 stones to my Guild's Treasury (not showing up there, though.) I now have 20 more to contribute to end my Daily Challenge with 2:10 hours to go, but when I go to the Treasury they don't show up for me to contribute!!! My Guild is Southern Shields.

I NEED THE FORGE POINTS!

Trade up to Iron age goods and you can donate them.

Jern2017

What makes you think you contributed BA goods to the treasury?

On mobile at least, BA goods don't even show when you open the guild treasury tab.

SheheheRa

My apologies for my dumb, newbie question...just can't understand why the Story Quest accepted the first 63 I entered.

DeletedUser

HELLLLLP!

I NEED THE FORGE POINTS!
How did you donate 63 Stone? It isn't possible.
Stones show up in the Guild inventory as a choice to donate.
No, they don't.
4th one down on the left
That is just the list of goods in the Guild Treasury, not the choices to donate. There will never be an amount for those 5 Bronze Age goods because you can't donate them. Your choices to donate are found on the drop down menu when you click the "Select a Good" button. Send us a screenshot of the same window with that drop down menu showing. It will start with Iron Age goods, not Bronze Age.

DeletedUser

GBG, just like the Cultural Settlements, are not unlocked until the IA. Obtaining them in the BA is impossible unless you get an INNO employee to put it in your Inventory.
But if you're in Bronze Age and in a guild that gets rewards, do you then get SOH fragments? That would give you the ability to have the SOH in Bronze Age if you do share in those rewards. I have asked the CMs this question. I'll let you know what they say.

Super Catanian

But if you're in Bronze Age and in a guild that gets rewards, do you then get SOH fragments? That would give you the ability to have the SOH in Bronze Age if you do share in those rewards. I have asked the CMs this question. I'll let you know what they say.
According to the announcement, only players that participate in GBG get the individual rewards. I do this to encourage inactive GBG players so that all the prizes aren't wasted.

DeletedUser

According to the announcement, only players that participate in GBG get the individual rewards. I do this to encourage inactive GBG players so that all the prizes aren't wasted.
I just read through the announcement and did not see that, can you share where you see it? All I see is that the guild has to have a minimum participation to get end of round rewards.

Vger

Agreed SL, that's the way I read it as well.

In addition:

But I'll check with Guildies who don't do GBG as well.
In my IA DF city, I haven't unlocked PVP, so can't do GBG.
I have 169 SOH fragments.

So, yes, you do get them. Can't answer the question about an SOH in BA though. Curious about that myself now.