• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Stones show in my inventory, but not in the guild inventory

Bruadhin

Define "participate".

Suppose someone parks in BA for whatever reason. They build a bunch of blacksmiths and do as many RQs as they can every day. They will produce more BA goods than they need. So they take every trade that comes along from a guild mate in IA that is desperate for BA goods to negotiate GBG.

Is the BA player participating in GBG?

No, they are not able to fight or negotiate in GBG.

Bruadhin

A better question, if they're able to contribute the goods via SoH, do they also appear in GBG as a good needed to build buildings?
That really would be a problem. It could end up a required good to build with very limited access to get them.

DeletedUser

After this thread had been posted, I opened a ticket in-game about the SOH being built in Bronze Age and giving BA goods to the Treasury. Support's response was that they had verified that it was happening and that they would forward that information on to the developers. That implied (to me, at least) that support considered it as unintended. So if the developers deem it an unintended occurrence, at some point we may see a change of some kind in a changelog. If they don't, then we won't. Nothing else we can do about it as far as I can see, though.

Bruadhin

I disagree. I personally think you shouldn't be allowed to collect rewards for GBg if you haven't participated at all in it, regardless of age. But, that's not how it works, so I lose.
It is one thing if able, but you choose not to. However, if you are unable because you joined too late or have not unlocked the required tech, then definitely you should not receive the rewards.

Salsuero

It is one thing if able, but you choose not to. However, if you are unable because you joined too late or have not unlocked the required tech, then definitely you should not receive the rewards.

Nah. I don't think there's a difference... in my opinion. If you are able to participate and choose not to, you shouldn't be rewarded for the hard work of the rest of the guild. If you are literally unable to due to the examples you mentioned, I also do not think you should be rewarded for zero effort towards earning those rewards. But it's just my 2¢ since that's not the way it works.