• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Stop doing events so frequently

DeletedUser27796

These events happening every month needs to stop. They are all the same and give you the same exact reward.

Then you put out an upgradeable building that can only be upgraded to the max level if you pay cash because you're never going to win all the upgrades from the event any other way.

So please, stop putting these events out so fast because it's getting old. It's not fair to any of us players who work hard to complete these quests to only get a level 3 out 7 bridge and win 4 rouges in a row along with all the worst quality rewards you can possibly get.

DeletedUser33580

While I agree that events are done too frequently, proposals need to be done in a proper format.

DeletedUser27796

Correction everyone; that's five rouges ive just won in a row. That's right 2900 Florins spent and I receive 5 in return. What a joke.

I propose a refund. Is that better?

DeletedUser29055

Although it would be nice to always win the best price, that would be boring as well. This event was luck based, some got the upgraded bridge, some players not. Without paying diamonds.

Agree about too many event,s though. But that has been said before.

DeletedUser

I do agree with the sentiment on this particular event. Especially coming so soon after the Forge Bowl where the fully upgraded Pillar of Heroes was doable without a heaping helping of luck. I gave up on getting the fully upgraded bridge in any of my cities, the closest I'll probably get is level 6 on one, the rest will be no higher than level 4 unless a miracle occurs.

Freshmeboy

I'm in the same camp as Darth...Bring em' on....These events are geared towards new players to give them an increase in fp growth to compete sooner against established vets. All the events that occurred during 2017 allowed my city to pump 150+ fps a day...Why should it be changed now that I have mine...? Naw, let the noobs cash in and get in the thick of the fray...

DeletedUser27796

i vote no.

It's selfish to beny others an aspect of the game because you don't like it. Especially one that is unobtrusive and easily avoided.

Please don't try to change the game because of your personal preferences and your play style.
Oky, and you're trying to keep the game the same to cater to your play style. What's the difference ... Unable to see both sides?

DeletedUser27796

I'm in the same camp as Darth...Bring em' on....These events are geared towards new players to give them an increase in fp growth to compete sooner against established vets. All the events that occurred during 2017 allowed my city to pump 150+ fps a day...Why should it be changed now that I have mine...? Naw, let the noobs cash in and get in the thick of the fray...
Where does it say these events are geared towards new people ? Or are you just assuming?

Algona

Oky, and you're trying to keep the game the same to cater to your play style. What's the difference ... Unable to see both sides?

Wrong. As always the self centered ascribe their selfishness to others.

I've been skipping Events I'm not interested in since they started the Historical Quests. Just as I skip other parts of the game I don;t want to play.

I'm just not so self centered that I demand everyone not do some part of the game because I don't like it.

Tell me again about seeing both sides. Which is especially funny coming from one with cranial fundament insertion syndrome.

DeletedUser27796

I've been skipping Events I'm not interested in since they started the Historical Quests. Just as I skip other parts of the game I don;t want to play.

I'm just not so self centered that I demand everyone not do some part of the game because I don't like it.

Tell me again about seeing both sides. Which is especially funny coming from one with cranial fundament insertion syndrome.

Wow you are a hypocrite and so inept it hurts my head.

DeletedUser27796

Wow you are a hypocrite and so inept it hurts my head.
Also, please Google the definition of demand. It seems you lack the cognitive capability to understand that meaning.

I asked nicely... there were no demands in my original post. Stop putting words in my mouth.

DeletedUser27796

And again ascribing your problems to others.

Your head hurts? Hardly a surprise. Like your blindness, it's a common symtom of cranial fundament insertions syndrorme, and brother, you got it bad.

I suspect you'll need professional help to get over it.

manwhile on topic: Your Proposal still sucks.
Haha, I love how mad you're getting. How many text books to did you sift through to come up with that witty retort?
This guy takes one online Anatomy class suddenly he's genius. Take a hike you pathetic degenerate.

Algona

Take a hike you pathetic degenerate.

Hey, not bad, it only took you a half hour to figure it out. I susoect it will take you a lot longer for you to fix your problem. Prolly permanent,..

Meanwhile in topic: I can understand why you have a hard time seeing the easy answer of skipping the Event.

DeletedUser27796

Hey, not bad, it only took you a half hour to figure it out. I susoect it will take you a lot longer for you to fix your problem. Prolly permanent,..

Meanwhile in topic: I can understand why you have a hard time seeing the easy answer of skipping the Event.
I shouldn't have to skip the event just because I want decent rewards. As this is a free to play game I should be able to get the best reward by finishing the events without paying for anything. Me having gone through two events to completion and getting shit rewards is called a poor game only designed to make money....or atleast that's the route it's heading.