• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Stop the Plundering INNO !!!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser32439
  • Start date

DeletedUser26965

I saw a few weeks ago that I apparently attacked @Stephen Longshanks back around the same time too because I found his name in the database while I was updating notes during a hood change. I couldn't find him on the server though, so his city was probably deleted at some point. I didn't successfully plunder you guys though, because all the goods are marked as unknown, either that or I only managed to knock off a house or some supplies.
yeah you wouldn't get anything from my alts as they just produce WW stuffs, can't plunder those;)

DeletedUser30312

Yeah, I know. I have an alt on Arvahall that I visit infrequently where I want to see if I can put in nothing but GBs, WWs, and Watchfires just to frustrate the hell out of PvPers.

But again, my attacks were somewhere at the end of 2016 so I don't really remember doing them.

DeletedUser27848

how many buildings do i need to delete...

i spend MY time and ENERGY getting the santa set, and all that happenes is it get plundered, I spent the time and enerygy, for some derpo's to get the rewadrs.....

NO...i'm not playing this game just to give away my stuff.

so i deleted my santa set, i deleted my masquarade ball....bla bla bla.

Please take plundering out of the game. it makes me angry, and it makes others angry.
why should we play a game that makes us angry....i abuse players that plunder me, and soon i will get a ban from it, but i dont care.

you make a game that makes ppl angry,what kind of derpos do that....INNO

I play the game to meet 'playas' such as you... :)