• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Stop the Plundering INNO !!!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser32439
  • Start date

Agent327

Your first two suggestions are next to useless because Inno will not change the city defense AI to mirror that of the Continent Map AI so that your city defensive units will not concentrate of attacking Rogues.

It isn't that useless. That 300 + defense does not help much if you have no attack in your defense. Sure, the AI is'nt that good, will go for the rogues first, but with the right units in defense, you can still win fights.

DeletedUser8428

Create a new world with no plundering features, 1 only(Sanctuary City). The old worlds have to be plunderable, otherwise some players will just quit.
I would not support creating a separate world with no plundering - if they want to create a new game with no plundering, that's great.

DeletedUser32328

So start plundering. Take more off them than they take off you and you're all set.

DeletedUser30211

how many buildings do i need to delete...

i spend MY time and ENERGY getting the santa set, and all that happenes is it get plundered, I spent the time and enerygy, for some derpo's to get the rewadrs.....

NO...i'm not playing this game just to give away my stuff.

so i deleted my santa set, i deleted my masquarade ball....bla bla bla.

Please take plundering out of the game. it makes me angry, and it makes others angry.
why should we play a game that makes us angry....i abuse players that plunder me, and soon i will get a ban from it, but i dont care.

you make a game that makes ppl angry,what kind of derpos do that....INNO

DeletedUser30211

I attack for the the points. However, if people in my Hood refuse to AID my city daily, you can bet I will attack and plunder them daily !!! I have a lot of Soks and when I cant get them aided, along with my other buildings, it costs me. And yeah, if a hoodie costs me a fps or more coins etc, I will take it back out of their city. AID ME PEOPLE AND I WONT PLUNDER YOU !!!

Agent327

I attack for the the points. However, if people in my Hood refuse to AID my city daily, you can bet I will attack and plunder them daily !!! I have a lot of Soks and when I cant get them aided, along with my other buildings, it costs me. And yeah, if a hoodie costs me a fps or more coins etc, I will take it back out of their city. AID ME PEOPLE AND I WONT PLUNDER YOU !!!

Wow, a tough guy. I bet you only attack if you are sure you can win.

DeletedUser30900

I'm not against plundering but that's a weak rationalization. It's my stuff until somebody steals it.
So I assume you are one of those guys put your tv in a public living room and cry after it got stolen?

Last edited by a moderator:

Volodya

I can't take credit for this....But it's not "Your Stuff" until you collect. Until then it's up for grabs.
If the uncollected stuff in question doesn't belong to the owner of the city it's found in, presumably it "belongs" to no one at all. If this is true, why does Inno describe plundering as stealing? It makes no sense to talk about "stealing" something that has no owner.

Last edited:

DeletedUser32973

Create a new world with no plundering features, 1 only(Sanctuary City). The old worlds have to be plunderable, otherwise some players will just quit.

I don't care about plundering, but I do somewhat agree with this if I'm trying to look at it from the business perspective of Inno. I think Inno is probably losing a lot of players due to plundering, and by making a world or two without plundering they might retain or get back quite a few players. Or maybe not. How many players is Inno losing due to plundering, and what would the cost be of opening up a couple "no plunder" worlds?

Jase249

Guys, Inno already has a "no-plunder" world. It's called Elvenar. If FoE is not your cup of tea just don't play. Inno has an alternative.

I'm not even defending plundering (I don't do it unless someone hits me first or if it's required for a quest, which is virtually never). But this is like constantly going to the same restaurant and always complaining about it. If you like the general gameplay of FoE but want a "softer" game experience, play Elvenar.

Mustapha00

It isn't that useless. That 300 + defense does not help much if you have no attack in your defense. Sure, the AI is'nt that good, will go for the rogues first, but with the right units in defense, you can still win fights.

My experience says otherwise (not meant to demean your experience however, just point that mine is different from yours).

On one world, I have had the exact same player attack and plunder me at least five times a week. He has never used anything other than 1 real unit plus 7 Rogues. Due to AI, he doesn't have to. Meanwhile, I have varied my defense probably half a dozen times in the three or so weeks in which we've shared a Neighborhood. For all the good it's done me, I should just use two Spearfighters. My defense on this world is in the mid-200s at present, but it might as well be in the mid-20s; it is utterly and completely ineffective.

On another world, my city defense is roughly 325%. In the first days after a Hood rotation, I will generally be attacked by several players who have more points than I do. Most of the time, even the "1+7" attack is ineffectual, as the damage my army takes is usually 1 or perhaps 2 points per hit, and that gives me time to defeat the Rogues after they've transformed and then the "real" unit. I've gotten several messages from players complimenting me on that level of defense, and almost none will try again. It's not because I'm impervious to attack but rather the cost of attacking and defeating me is so much higher than it is for other players that attackers will just move on to easier targets.

Again, just to be clear: I do NOT blame the player. I blame Inno. It would be an absurdly easy fix to implement and it would make PvP combat a strategic exercise rather than start the attack manually, park your real unit in a corner and then hit Autobattle.

DeletedUser32973

Guys, Inno already has a "no-plunder" world. It's called Elvenar. If FoE is not your cup of tea just don't play. Inno has an alternative.

I'm not even defending plundering (I don't do it unless someone hits me first or if it's required for a quest, which is virtually never). But this is like constantly going to the same restaurant and always complaining about it. If you like the general gameplay of FoE but want a "softer" game experience, play Elvenar.

Why are you against a no-plunder world in FoE? I'm genuinely curious. I wouldn't even play on it, but what harm would it cause?