1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

"Store All Temporarily" button for Reconstruction Mode

Discussion in 'Closed / Archived' started by willerz, Jan 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willerz

willerz Member

Hi Dreadful Cadillac,

As others have said, you click the "Store Building Temporarily" button in the reconstruction mode, click on a building/road/deco and then hold the mouse button down as you move across your city.

Hopefully that helps you out :)

DreadfulCadillac likes this.
  2. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

When dropping 3000 fp in a GB you are glad you can do it at least with 10 at a time.

No. I will remain against it. I have a maxed out VF city and can swipe it clean in about 3 seconds. Having devs work on a button to do it in 1 sec is totally ridiculous.

Besides that, how many do actually remove the entire city? Much better way to work is remove part of it to make free space and next start moving buildings. If you work from scratch you are bound to make more mistakes.

Algona likes this.
  3. hjh102

hjh102 Well-Known Member

Will, congratulations on holding your own in this crowd. I most especially like that you keep your temper and do not appear to take comments personally.

I'm afraid that, although not nearly as dramatic as Darth (you'll beat me to Broadway, Mr Mole), my sentiments fall into his camp. It is already possible to mouse-click/swipe ... it has to be easier than that?

4. Orius Maximus

Orius Maximus Well-Known Member

I find the mode to be somewhat more useful on mobile than browser, mobile cities can be a pain to rearrange compared to browser.

5. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

That's likely true. I also pre-plan everything in City Planner so I know exactly what changes need to be made before I even start the process.

6. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

I'm not gonna want to argue, but, yes, I'd vote for it. This is why we have the "Add 10 FP" button, so we don't have to click a whole lot. Removing roads and small decorations can be a huge pain.
    +1

7. BruteForceAttack

BruteForceAttack Well-Known Member

8. Godly Luke

Godly Luke Well-Known Member

Algona likes this.
  9. Salsuero

Salsuero Well-Known Member

You can already do this with one click. Proposal is therefore unnecessary.

hjh102 likes this.
  10. Da Noob

Da Noob Member

Absolutely, I want this implemented as well.

11. Salsuero

You're in luck... it already is. Click and drag. Simple. You're welcome.

12. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

Won't you be disappointed soon then.

Clara Osgood likes this.
  13. Salsuero

Why would I be? I'm not the one proposing this or complaining about it. If they improve Reconstruction Mode, great! I've advocating for changes in the past. But the fact remains, you can already do what has been asked for in this proposal. Yes, they're making it EVEN EASIER. That's fine. But this proposal is so unnecessary in multiple ways. I'm simply responding to comments that refuse to acknowledge reality... past, present, or future.

14. Konrad the mediocre

Konrad the mediocre Well-Known Member

The only reason the proposal is unnecessary is because it's being implemented. And since it's being implemented inno at least thought it was not unnecessary

RazorbackPirate likes this.
  15. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

Since this is going to be implemented in the near future, I will close this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.