1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Storing Forge Points in Inventory

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Romanus7, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Romanus7

Romanus7 New Member

Is there a way to shift Forge Points from the main screen into inventory? I know I can accumulate forge points in inventory by helping others level up Great Buildings. Sometimes, however, I would just like to take a days worth of Forge Points and add them to inventory. Is there a mechanism for doing that?

2. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

Nope, and, before you ask, some members have tried proposing this to no avail, so I will just save you the effort and tell you right away to not try to propose such a feature anytime soon. Thanks for listening to my Ted-Talk.

barra370804 likes this.
  3. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

There is, but it takes some work. Invest in GBs at a profit. Having an Arc helps immensely with this.

barra370804 likes this.
  4. Almea

Almea Member

You can also convert coins and supplies into inventory FP through the Unbirthday quest which is a recurring side quest. It gives random reward with a chance of it being a 5 FP pack. I think the chance of it giving the pack is somewhere in the neighborhood of 7-8%. YMMV

5. LacLongQuan

LacLongQuan Well-Known Member

If you are in SaM, you get 10fps in the bar.
    On the topic, have your city collection at your convenience time, find a gbs to donate to at break even or profitable to donate to, then dump your collection in that gb, make sure you lock it right after.
    Other way is find a gb level 70-80, dump your collection in a few days then lock it, make sure no one is following you though.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019 at 5:46 AM