• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Storing Forge Points in Inventory

• Thread starter DeletedUser35128
  • Start date

DeletedUser35128

Is there a way to shift Forge Points from the main screen into inventory? I know I can accumulate forge points in inventory by helping others level up Great Buildings. Sometimes, however, I would just like to take a days worth of Forge Points and add them to inventory. Is there a mechanism for doing that?

Super Catanian

Nope, and, before you ask, some members have tried proposing this to no avail, so I will just save you the effort and tell you right away to not try to propose such a feature anytime soon. Thanks for listening to my Ted-Talk.

DeletedUser

Is there a way to shift Forge Points from the main screen into inventory? I know I can accumulate forge points in inventory by helping others level up Great Buildings. Sometimes, however, I would just like to take a days worth of Forge Points and add them to inventory. Is there a mechanism for doing that?
There is, but it takes some work. Invest in GBs at a profit. Having an Arc helps immensely with this.

DeletedUser40527

You can also convert coins and supplies into inventory FP through the Unbirthday quest which is a recurring side quest. It gives random reward with a chance of it being a 5 FP pack. I think the chance of it giving the pack is somewhere in the neighborhood of 7-8%. YMMV

*Arturis*

You can also convert coins and supplies into inventory FP through the Unbirthday quest which is a recurring side quest. It gives random reward with a chance of it being a 5 FP pack. I think the chance of it giving the pack is somewhere in the neighborhood of 7-8%. YMMV
If you are in SaM, you get 10fps in the bar.
On the topic, have your city collection at your convenience time, find a gbs to donate to at break even or profitable to donate to, then dump your collection in that gb, make sure you lock it right after.
Other way is find a gb level 70-80, dump your collection in a few days then lock it, make sure no one is following you though.

Last edited: