• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Story of My Town

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1084

Write the story of your town from the perspective on its town leader or leaders.

Include the things your town is best at over other towns. Like how your town does the best macrame in the realm. Explain the process your people take to produce such things and the community involvements of it. You can illustrate your army and its training or how the chefs in your taverns make the best food.

Describe how your town came to be and where it will go in the future.

All entrants will received a prize, as long as their entry shows an attempt to produce a well thought out story.

All prices will be placed on the world of your choosing, but only one world.

WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Over 300 Words and below 500
1st - 4 units of your choice- eaglemaster59
2nd - 3 units of your choice- D.Who
3rd - 2 units of your choice- mcmahand101
(Can only choose units of an age you are in)

Over 500 Words
1st - 5 units of your choice, 30 Goods of your choice- timberk2s
2nd - 4 units of your choice, 20 Goods of your choice- Fritz_
3rd - 3 units of your choice, 10 Goods of your choice- EtherealDragoon
(Can only choose units of an age you are in and the goods will be all the same)

2 GRAND PRIZES will be given out of 200 Diamonds each
Given to the person that write the most amount of words- Glythas with 10,703 words!
Given to the best story, as judged by a panel of moderators- testor

Prizes will be awarded based on when the entry was received. Only one entry per user. Any cheating or rule breaking will disqualify the entry
DEADLINE: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 12th at 11;59 p.m. EST

Participants: All participants will be awarded 15 diamonds to your Master account as of 9/20. Thank you for hard work. You all did a great job.
Winners: Please send a ticket to Support letting us know which world and the specific prize you wish awarded

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello! my name is Dr.4, from the world of Brisgard! i have been playing for about half a year now, and ive become quite the enthusiast. The name of my city is Ephriam terime. It is the second city i have made, and is my pride and joy. using my first city for experience and learning, i take that which i know and pour it into Ephriam Terime. With an over all population at over 2000, i am already working on collecting the goods, not blue prints, goods for my first great building. I try to explore the technology available to me in the current age, and then move on. Having a wide variety of troops, i have rarely lost a battle i needed to win. I have advanced my empire as far as Sturmholden, and after experiencing the queens arrogant personality, i am eager to conquer and to move on. My city also contains a wide variety of culture. I have attempted to build every cultural building i was able to lay hands on, and have designed my city not only to be practical, but pleasing to the eye as well. I enjoy decorating my city, but have no access to diamonds. all i have built was by patience, and the resources provided by the game. this is why i am extremely pleased at advancing as far and as quickly as i have. My citizens are always enthusiastic, or my immediate goal is to make them so. I try to promote my reputation as a fair gamer, who will help out others when in need, and will not needlessly attack. spending at least an hour a day on my city, every day i am looking for new buildings to build, lands to conquer, research technology, or make a smart business deal. constantly on the look out for a way to Forge my Empire into the great civilization I Know I can create.

DeletedUser

There was a man and a women looking for a place to settle, and to start a family. When they came across a small clearing in the woods. The year was 1353 and there was not many places to live. Many people were nomads. In this clearing the man saw potential to start a village, so he started building houses out of resources that he found laying around the camp. One day he was working on the family house and a few more people came walking through. They joined his village, and started to help build the houses. In the years to come others came, and babies were born. So all the people formed a guild, to protect each other and each others buildings. They decided to call their village South Park. Each person has a specific skill that they use to contribute to the village. As their skills developed they reached Bronze age. Their houses were more sturdy and they started producing more useful items. They built a school were their children could attend and they built a tavern were the adults could unwind after a long day of work. There was flowers and bushes growing throughout the village. The towns people were very happy, but they always wanted more. So the men formed armies to protect the village against threats for the up and coming villages around them. The towns people started replacing the items already built with more improved items. Their chalet houses are turning into cottages uses the resources they are learning. They know how to cut lumber, make wine for drinking, dye for clothing, cut stone, cut marble, weave cloth, cut limestone, as well as iron, jewelry, and ebony. My people started going over their paths with gravel roads. Happiness is improving in my little village everyday. My village of South Park is now called the Town of South Park. With my people determined to learn new things every day they have successfully built all their little cottages to Clapboard Houses. These houses provide more room for the family, and fully protects the family from the elements. One of the townspeople decided to do research on bees and now the town has honey. They have found gold in the streams, and now use copper and granite for there town. They built ponds to store the fish, a market place to sell gods produced, and updated their armies to current times. My town is very happy and productive. They research new skills everyday and continue to grow. My people are very helpful to other towns that are willing to work together. As the world continues to grow so will my town. My people will continue to find happiness and research new skills. Good day everyone and continue to watch my town grow to their full potential.

DeletedUser2927

Greetings.

My name is ratspatoot and my neighbors, friends, and guild family call me rats for short. I play only in Cirgard so I don’t have to divide my loyalties. I have renamed my city many times and finally deciding to keep the name Land of Nod as that is what my medication makes me do. I have been obsessed with FOE since October 2012 playing during most of my time awake.
This city has thrived on hard work and the support of a very awesome guild that is more like family than a guild. It has been built without the use of bought diamonds and has become the pride of a top 50 player showing that it is not always the rich that get ahead. Most of the Blue Prints for my Great Buildings have come from drops while Polivating (polish/motivating). I have 3 more Great Buildings to get but 2 of them I may never build, as I don’t think they would serve my purposes effectively. I encourage all that read this to make as big a friends list as possible and Polivate every one of them daily whether they reciprocate or not. It is to your benefit. I encourage you to Polivate every guild member everyday because supporting your guildies is the dues for belonging to the guild. These suggestions are what I did to get to where I am.
I am a struggling cancer survivor in a hospice with no extra cash for diamonds and yet my people stick by me. Their love keeps me playing and their love keeps my city growing.
This may not be about the awesomeness of my city as much as it is about the awesomeness of the family I have gained by building it.

Game well and prosper
Ratspatoot
Founder/Mentor
Rats patrol

DeletedUser

Jestefad is the name of a planet from Star Wars and has many great properties to give its citizens a diverse economy. Our troops have conquered many provences to raise our prestiege in the realm.

It has many special buildings aquired from the soccer and summer events and 2 great buildings from the bronze age that gives Jestefad special powers to provide protection and happiness.

Our guild is Legion of Honor, which originated on Fel Dranghyr, and has now spread to 6 other worlds. We work hard to keep our members happy and well stocked on goods. Please join us for fun game play and comeradirie.

Jestefad is currently in the High Middle Ages and growing fast. We invite you to visit our great city and add us to your friend's list for daily motivation.

King Dimpsy

DeletedUser12567

The story of Roccopolis is rich in detail, and comes to pass from many years of local lore. The name itself came from it's founder, Rocco1234. He washed ashore from far away lands, into the land of Fel Dranghyr. On this land he founded a town, dedicated to all who would come. It started off quite small, but over time the citizens learned how to utilize their skills on the land. They built expansions into the countryside, to increase the size of their town. On those expansions they laid great rows of housing, for all the population to rest. And then they built many different supply vendors, to keep the coffers full. Lastly, they built goods buildings to begin visiting other lands on the trade routes. The citizens of Roccopolis honed their skills on these very trade routes to blossom their town into what it became all the way through the Late Middle Ages. However, with the dawn of the Colonial age came a new challenge, a new guild for them to belong to. This new guild had a new way of life, with a much more military based lifestyle. So, every hardy and ready for anything, the citizens reorganized their city to add military encampments. Many military encampments were used mainly for defending their city against the enemies of their new guild. But the majority of their work centered around adding even more military to assist the new guild in their challenges on a map they had never seen. This new GvG map as it was called required them to have military from certain ages to assist their team leaders.

Along the way, as they passed through the Ages, the town's leaders also made sure to find all the blueprints to the required Great Buildings. Since Roccopolis was known for it's ability to move many goods from town to town, when these blueprints were in hand, the buildings were put up with much haste and celebration. In the town of Roccopolis, you find many of these great buildings, where it's citizens show off their pride and prowess to welcome you into their city. Please don't hesitate to come and say hello. The city will continue to expand as ages pass. The Industrial Age is currently in full swing in Roccopolis, and there are expecting to move through that age quite rapidly to find new and better things to work on.

DeletedUser

Greetings friends,

I am the acting Leader voted by the free people, of the great city of Bravos. We, the people of Bravos, would like to tell you about our beautiful city.

We began as but a cave in the wall, but as a strong and determined people, we have fought and worked hard to become one of the greatest cities of all time. Working together with other cities has always been important to my people, so we have always tried our best to keep a kinship with our neighboring towns and cities. Our military, though strong, is primarily for city defense. My citizens enjoy peace, and good trade. Our Spice Traders are the best in all the land. The head of our Department of Trade, Davose, is quite the party host. He always smells good, unlike our Musketeers... The love put into our spices is what makes them turn out so perfect. The government of Bravos has a strong system of checks and balances and many branches, to avoid corruption. We have seen government grow to be to strong in other cities, and don't want to share those mistakes. My people are Always enthusiastic. I go through great links to ensure the happiness of my citizens. As the elected king, it is my duty to my people to provide them with support, entertainment, and a sense of pride in their city. I hope to be remembered as a good king, so I avoid business with people I feel to be misguiding or untrustworthy. I, to further my people, have joined in a guild to create strong allies in this uncertain land we live in. It provides my people with a sense of safety, knowing we can call upon friends in a time of need.To maintain strong ties in the guild, I send convoys over to their cities daily, Motivating their production facilities with offerings of our famous spices, and polishing their monuments to a solid shine. Also, as a sign of respect, I volunteer forge points to their great buildings, to further their cities, and intern, strengthen my allies as we Forge our Empires. Bravos has recently entered what we are calling the Colonial Age, and are becoming more modern than ever before. It is astonishing the amount of technology that as come along in the last decade. I hardly recognize our beautiful empire. Change is always welcome however, and I am always willing to learn and adapt to what can help my people thrive. I get letters from happy citizens at our town hall daily, stating how glad they are to have elected me. I do hope this continues for my decades to come, and though it is a great responsibility, I fell I am perfect for the challenge. I do hope you come and visit us some time, and wish you the best.

Sincerely,

King Steele

DeletedUser

Greetings friends,
I am the acting Leader voted by the free people, of the great city of Bravos. We, the people of Bravos, would like to tell you about our beautiful city. We began as but a cave in the wall, but as a strong and determined people, we have fought and worked hard to become one of the greatest cities of all time. Working together with other cities has always been important to my people, so we have always tried our best to keep a kinship with our neighboring towns and cities. Our military, though strong, is primarily for city defense. My citizens enjoy peace, and good trade. Our Spice Traders are the best in all the land. The head of our Department of Trade, Davose, is quite the party host. He always smells good, unlike our Musketeers... The love put into our spices is what makes them turn out so perfect. The government of Bravos has a strong system of checks and balances and many branches, to avoid corruption. We have seen government grow to be to strong in other cities, and don't want to share those mistakes. My people are Always enthusiastic. I go through great links to ensure the happiness of my citizens. As the elected king, it is my duty to my people to provide them with support, entertainment, and a sense of pride in their city. I hope to be remembered as a good king, so I avoid business with people I feel to be misguiding or untrustworthy. I, to further my people, have joined in a guild to create strong allies in this uncertain land we live in. It provides my people with a sense of safety, knowing we can call upon friends in a time of need.To maintain strong ties in the guild, I send convoys over to their cities daily, Motivating their production facilities with offerings of our famous spices, and polishing their monuments to a solid shine. Also, as a sign of respect, I volunteer forge points to their great buildings, to further their cities, and intern, strengthen my allies as we Forge our Empires. Bravos has recently entered what we are calling the Colonial Age, and are becoming more modern than ever before. It is astonishing the amount of technology that as come along in the last decade. I hardly recognize our beautiful empire. Change is always welcome however, and I am always willing to learn and adapt to what can help my people thrive. I get letters from happy citizens at our town hall daily, stating how glad they are to have elected me. I do hope this continues for my decades to come, and though it is a great responsibility, I fell I am perfect for the challenge. I do hope you come and visit us some time, and wish you the best. Sincerely,
King Steele

DeletedUser8944

Howdy Friends.

This is Pitbull, I founded my city early January 2014 on Fel Dranghyr. It is a hard working city so I try to keep it Enthusiastic all the time though it is not easy. I joined a guild that started in my hood but the founder was not active so I left that one and I founded my own guild Legionnaires and it has grow to and great and mighty guild, with a great group of members and I am proud to be a leader of this guild. I got my first GB (Zeus) about 2 weeks after I started then dropped 5 more shortly after that St. Marks took a while to get, that retched last BP can hound you for a while but finally ended up getting after about 3 weeks. Then St. Basil and CdM came much easier and then it was time to focus on Alcatraz I started in LMA trading with anyone who would trade goods and after about a month of hounding every higher player in Global Chat i got the good and used saved diamonds to get the last BP and it is one of my favorite GB. Most people are proud to say they got all there BP from M/P but I am happy to say I have help my friends GB get to high levels when I was looking for those BP and have a great network of friends to trade with as I know keep a good stockplie of good to help my guild mostly and my closest friends. Even though I am a great trader my city has almost always been geared toward Fighting even before GvG I ran a larger military so even asked why I had so many buildings. I enjoy battling. its the best part of the game, some units I never used other units where the staple of my forces and other where on defense. Now my fighting as moved me into the top 200 in Fel Dranghyr and closing in on 500k points. I have not spent any money on diamonds but my city can hold its own against some on the best diamonds players out there and it may not be the largest city but its a proud and strong city ready for a fight any day!

Forge On
Pitbull of Fel Dranghyr
Founder of Legionnaires

DeletedUser

The Story of My Town - Heaven

A Little Taste of Heaven

Greetings! I am Princess Myciena, corresponding today regarding the story of my city, Heaven. Her Grace, Queen Kit, has raised it from a countryside dwelling to a bustling, active, productive city with lands reaching two continents. Today, the city has so much going on that it is difficult to describe its goings-on in entirety. Let’s start at the beginning.

Once upon a time in the land of Dunarsund there was a young queen named Kit who had a dream to grow a small settlement to a city of her own. Born to a pioneer family on the shores of the Shining Sea, Kit’s father was a hunter who supported his family off the land.

But Kit wanted more. She grew up to build a General Store that soon began to attract other settlers to the area.

With the help of a few friends and advisors, she employed an ambitious builder named Fernikus from ten miles south to head up the transformation of the countryside to a small town.

“Where shall I begin?” she thought. Scouting on the lake shore, she discovered abundant deposits of clay. Employing her brothers and sisters in digging clay, she founded a pottery which soon employed other settlers in the area.

However, the land on the lakeshore was not large enough. After battling in nearby areas, she acquired more land and more natural resources. Soon she was able to export lumber and stone as well as employ an increasing number of settlers in her lumber mill and stone mason. Now the General Store had become a town center.

Advancement

However, Queen Kit decided that her town was not advanced enough. There seemed to be so much more to be learned and discovered. With the aid of Mandrubar, chief inventor, investigator, and scientist, she forged ahead in discoveries. Sometimes it seemed that each week, Her Grace and her royal headquarters came out with something new to benefit the citizens of Heaven. Her goal has always been to advance as quickly as possible for the good of the town. It is especially exciting when the research and advancements allow Mandrubar and Fernikus to provide the royal family with a new headquarters. Currently the style of the Town Headquarters speaks of industry.

Trade and Negotiation

Queen Kit has never been keen on warfare. Though she keeps a strong defense to guard her city, she discovered early on that friends and allies are more beneficial than enemies. Peace is better than war. Therefore, she has strategized to capitalize on her large exports and work out alliances, trades, and negotiations in order to add to her lands. Through her production, exports, and trades of different rocks including stone, limestone, basalt, and granite, different woods such as lumber and ebony, metals such as gold and brass, and households goods such as glassware, rope, coffee, and paper, she has successfully negotiated every land on her own continent and sent ships across the ocean to begin trading for a new continent. Queen Kit impatiently waits to find out what manner of natural resources this new land will hold.

History

Throughout the years, Heaven has been marked by its share of battles, natural disasters, frights, and victories. Through each one, Queen Kit has proven to be a strong and effective leader. Of course, her core team of advisors is invaluable in assisting her decision-making.

When I first met Queen Kit, the key event in Heaven was Fernikus’ redesign of the town structure. He made sure all the homes were in straight rows on the east side of town. The Royal Family lived in the town center to the northeast. In the northwest was the beach and the landmark sandcastle, while other novel buildings lined Summer Street. South of that was the Cultural Crossroads where the marketplaces and doctors were. South of that was Production Path, and the Supply Streets were to the southwest.

Recently, the town was shaken by the betrayal of long-term advisor Ragu Silvertongue, whose silver tongue sweet-talked the entire town into thinking he was on the queen’s side. His betrayal and banishment shook the entire town, but Queen Kit was able to show a firm and loving hand in settling the citizens down and providing them with some much needed new buildings.

Currently, the town is settling down after the exciting arrival of three travelling circuses and three wishing wells, as well as additions and renovations to the beach. Since the preparations for the departure of the ship to the New Continent began, sailmaking’s employment rates have gone up recently. Clockmaking and woodworking are also flourishing, while, true to Heaven’s rural roots, many of the citizens are still farmers. Queen Kit has investigated the possibilities of founding a chemical plant for continued research and development, but has decided to hold off until news comes from the ship that has docked in the New Continent.

Reno Reminisces

Take it from Reno, the minister of the church on 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Cultural Crossroads:

“Moving here and overseeing the Church of Heaven has been the best decision I’ve ever made for my family and I. I am able to live just a few blocks from the church, which is open 24-7 for citizens to come in and pray, talk, or spend time with God. I enjoy visiting citizens, talking with the brothers and sisters in the monastery next door, and dropping in to see how Flo and Moe are faring in their competing exotic goods vendors on Main Street. I love strolling down to the Oasis near the beach with my wife and children to meditate and contemplate the beauty of nature.

“If you want to visit, the best coffee is found on 4[SUP]th[/SUP] Street. Make sure you go do to the end of 5[SUP]th[/SUP] Street to visit the Roe Farm and taste their free carrot samples. Roe Carrots are the best. If you’re in the mood for a souvenir, get a turret clock from Solveig’s Clocks. Everyone has one, and you’ve never seen a better or more reliable clock. Toss a coin in one of the wishing wells, and don’t forget to get your chocolate at Karen’s Confectionary. And be sure to check out the Elephant Show! If you’re in a quieter mood, stroll through the Hall of Fame and read the names of those who have helped to make this town great. And if you stop by the Church of Heaven, I’d love to talk with you any time and give you one of Astrid’s famous sugar-cinnamon cookies!”

Reno is an excellent minister who doesn’t take days off. Queen Kit likes to invite him up to the palace or stop by the church when she has time.

The Future of Heaven

Looking into the future, Queen Kit plans to break ground for more goods buildings as soon as she can garner the needed funds. She hopes to continue to provide a safe, profitable, happy, and useful haven for her people. She awaits word from the New Continent and intends to continue to forge ahead as fast as she can in research and development. Also in the works are plans for a Cathedral of Aachen as soon as Fernikus can work out the design for the last section of blueprints necessary. Reno especially is excited for a new Cathedral in Heaven.

This is the story of my town. I hope you visit and enjoy our hospitality and tourist attractions – or trade with us and support our exports. Thank you kindly for your interest, and on behalf of Queen Kit, friendship and welcome from Heaven. I am Her Grace’s humble servant, Princess Myciena.

DeletedUser12562

TROGAS TOWN

hello my friends i am the great ruler of of the town troga. this town was created in the stone age and our population grew slowly but then we started building and advanced we had to fight our enemys off but we survived and now our population has grow. our citizens are very happy their productivity is doing awsome.we have granite builders bee keepers, goldmines,copper mines,limestone factory,lumber mill, shoe makers,jewelry makers,and we trade to our neighbors to help our economy grow.we built school for children,public bath to relax,we have theaters for entertainment,a tavern to get a drink after a long days work,and we have just recently build a printing press for our community,we have have expanded our lands by conquering our enemys.we found riches like grapes for tasty wine,timber for our lumber mill,jewels for our jewelry makers,limestone deposits for our limestone mill,plus we got a substantial amount of gold and supplies along the way.we will continue to advance forward into new territory making friends to negotiate with and trade or we will conquer them along the way.our town is booming and some day we will make it into a city.we are in the process of making great buildings our resources are great,but we are trying to get blue prints from our neighbors by helping them motivate and polish their buildings our last resort is attacking them but we will if we have to.our scientist are working day and night to get new advanced technologies to help our citizens better themselves and to creat new jobs,our map makers are doing a great job on our new continent map,and our builders are working day and night building new cottages to live in for our population is growing everyday.we have come a long way to get where we are,we lost good men along the way soldiers who protected us from our enemys, our new technologies in advanced weapons are getting better, more armour for our men,so that they can protect us from our enemys.we have so much plans for our future and we hope to build an empire someday. thankyou citizens of TROGA

DeletedUser

Serenity's Song

Marcus Valstrom walked with a limp. The long, brown, leather coat he wore didn't seem to fit the mayor of a town like Serenity's Song. It was worn and tattered, and low on the right side, it had a sizeable hole he'd never bothered to patch or have repaired. as he walked up the steps of the town hall, he was greeted by Kaitlyn Serrus, the town's seamstress, and he tipped his hat to say hello.

The town was not much more than a collection of houses and a general store a decade ago. It had a doctor, and a mechanic, but not much more. It was a farming community on the planet Hera, the best farming ground in this part of the system. When Marcus came to town, he was gravely injured and was looked after by the Doc's nurse, Melinda. Marcus saw in her a chance to start over. They married, and settled in Serenity's Song to make a life. Over the next 10 years, Marcus and Melinda began trading with other Independents, those who'd fought against the Alliance in the war. They'd grown Serenity's Song into a bustling community of over 2,000 souls. Marcus was first Sheriff, and then Mayor. Melinda ran the Perso Docks and a small clinic for area farmers.

The town manufactures gunpowder and tar at astonishing rates In fact the production rates don’t seem to make sense to most people, at least considering how little is sold and traded on the markets. They’ve had to build a small garrison of troops to guard the monorail stations and trading posts as well as the 5 mine entrances on the outskirts of town. These garrisons train troops at a steady pace although many assume that soldiers don’t stay here, since the total military population in town seems relatively small.

Marcus and Melinda see to it that Serenity’s Song supports it’s people and it’s farming community. They ensure safe trade routes with surrounding cities, provide clinics, particularly for the poor. They also provide a number of social services and protections, especially for those who supported the Independents during the war. They send emissaries abroad regularly to motivate factory workers and polish monuments.

Serenity's Song sits just an hour away from Serenity View by Monorail. Sometimes Marcus will take the train to Serenity View and then walk to the edge of the valley and set by the cemetery. He'll sit for hours and stare at Serenity Valley. The grass is green now; the valley was blackened for almost seven years after the war. Nothing grew. Marcus was one of the 150 survivors of the Independents. The 2,000 men and women, who eventually fell under the command of Malcom Reynolds of the 57th Overlanders. In the Battle of Serenity Valley, the Alliance finally broke the back of the Independent planets, and while the war continued for a few more years, Marcus never fought again. The Alliance won the war and most of the folks who supported the Independents were forced to the planets on the outer rim.

This was his life now. Always a warrior, never again a fighter. This town was his struggle now, this land his tiny battleground. But Marcus wasn't quite done with the Alliance. If the Alliance knew what was quietly going on beneath Serenity's Song, they'd crush them all. Until it was complete, they'd keep quiet. They'd live the life of farmers.

--Casepie
--Owner of Serenity’s Song in Cirgard

DeletedUser

It was another long day warriors of my clan returning from another fierce battle. Siege was continued for over 16 long turns. Many of my warriors lost their lives many wounded heavily. All of my warrior's blade was forged with iron ore mined from mountains of Tarmelmann. Town blacksmiths worked day and night to prepare armors and weapons. Alchemists invented something called powder and we can been able to use it as great weapon called cannon.While craftmans and alchemists were working ambitiously many of the folk praying at Zeus altar for bestow upon us victory. Battle had started with heavy assault of our new weapon the cannons, right after them longbow archers started to rain arrows to towers of the castle. We did not even give enemy a change to retaliate, great sword warriors started to march over enemy. While heat of the battlefield was rising up my rogue warriors warned me that enemy had watchfires all over their town. This was going to be especially difficult when dealing with a castle like Deal Castle. Like this was not enough enemy was also praying their gods within their Cathedrals. Ohh how many nights I have dreamed to take over these land and this cathedral of St. Basil during the sunset it was shining like a golden apple waiting for my reach. But I was not frightened with strong defense of the enemy. We were also preparing for this battle for so long time. I have many scholars advising me. We spend days and nights, many forge points for preparing the cavalry tactics, learned secrets of a weird item so called glass from far reach of the world and we managed to craft optics to watch over enemy like it was in front of us. I was know that we will be victorious while we are gathering intelligence at academy my oracle herald me that he had a vision that I were on top of a mountain, my army surrounded the foothills and I was holding a golden apple in my hands. By the end of the day my cannons were shattered because of countless shots, archers had spent the last of their arrows hours ago now walls of castle were breached, towers were fallen, and we were entering the town. Though we were expected to be savages we did not plunder. After all I was already reached my goal. Golden apple now it was mine. Now finally we can return our homes and celebrate the victory. All of the warriors name will be legend at hall of fame. I will build another victory tower to honor the fallen warriors. But we cannot stop right now I am still far from reaching the top of the mountain, all of the neighboring kings and queens will be aware of rising threat to them. Fortunately I have many great friends. A great guild that we can always depend on. We need to start building up the town again and research new technologies. I have heard a new place called Craigshire and sent my scouts. We will be getting ready for another great battle. We will be victorious again.

DeletedUser10358

Mayor’s Journal
21 June 1690

My name is Dareon Terbium. This is my first entry as the mayor of the town I’ve lived in all my life, and to call myself speechless would be a mad understatement. I came to the Town Hall on the day of the Summer solstice, as has been the custom for as long as I can remember, and was prepared for a long day of voting on petitions, listening to Guild leaders give their annual speeches, hearing from the Houndsmoor governor, who leads the entire province and receives counsel from the mayors, and finally electing Tersour’s new mayor for the year. Nothing could have given me the clue that I would be voted to the top this year. It seems that all of my friends have been secretly running a campaign for me over the past few months, and somehow convinced the majority of the town that I was fit for leading.

As I’ve said, I have lived in this town for ages, and have read up on the history time and time again to know all about this wonderful city I call home. I’ve read about its formation as a small village way back in the stone ages, when the people lived in huts and knew only hunting and gathering. Then there was a major breakthrough with the development of the wheel, and pottery, and they started settling down and producing new goods for trade; back then, the main exports were dye and wine. We don’t have any vineyards here anymore… the land was needed for the expansion of the city as it moved on through the years and developed new interests in the raising of goats for cheese and livestock for meat. The exports shifted from dye and wine to iron and ebony, from a cave discovered rich in iron ore and a forest full of jackalberry trees that yielded the finest grain of wood anyone around had seen.

This new age, the iron age, also gave way to the beginning of the Tersour militia. For a long time, our city had a functioning legion of heavily armored soldiers supported by well-trained archers, and wreaked havoc amongst the nearby villages, laying waste to buildings and plundering for the good of the city. However, in time, the city leaders slowed eased away from the militaristic approach and started the transformation to the heavy production of goods that we’re now well-known for.

The domestication of new types of livestock, mainly cows, was the source of the main production of our city as we entered the early middle ages, and started to work leather into shoes and saddles and all kinds of other things. As our technology improved, we were able to search farther afield for more resources that our city might need. While digging a well on his property, one man (whose name changes depending on whose history one reads; Thedeus Grey relates it was his father, Theodore Grey, while Albert White contends that it was his son, Theodore White, and Allonsy Alonso claims it was a mysterious man he only refers to as “The Doctor”) discovered that, mere feet beneath his jackalberry copse, there was a fine white rock in veins a few feet long. He cut down the trees and started the Alabaster mines. Melisseus May, an eccentric hermit living on the outskirts of Tersour, developed a way to domesticate bees into boxes and started collecting large amounts of honey that he then traded out to outlying villages. The Honey Guild has a strong impression even today, as Tersour continues to produce honey to trade with other cities.

During this time, the leaders were constantly trying to expand our city to have wonders like no other city could boast. They brought in builders from all over the world and created great monuments, like the Tower of Babel and the Lighthouse of Alexandria, which still reach up to the heavens in their place near our Town Hall.

The High middle ages were marked by a strange switch over to new, different arts as people tried to finds ways to turn metals into gold and mixed different ingredients to try to form new medicines. The alchemists had a great amount of power for a long time, but eventually the people came to their senses and recognized the importance of mass food production, and then came the rise of large farmsteads near the outside of the town. While exploring the sea Tersour sits near, the Mayor at the time came upon a beach with white sand. When one sailor tripped when coming ashore, he got the sand in his mouth and found the taste curious, so he tried some more. He told of it as if it was some great spice, and took a bucketful home and sprinkled some on his food. This was the first discovery of salt, and soon there were great mills built near the beach that cleaned and packaged the salt for transport and trade. This lead to the testing of other sands for different properties, and soon the way to make sand superheated into glass was perfected. This time also marked the construction of our city’s next great wonder, the Saint Mark’s Basilica.

Next were the prosperous Late Middle Ages, where we redefined the production of beer to fit the palate perfectly and found wonderful little worms crawling over our nearby forests. When these worms made cocoons to transform into their older forms, they produce a thread that, when spun, made incredibly fine clothing materials that we now call silk. This tie was not too long ago; in fact, silk is still heavily produced in Tersour. The next great discovery was only made after someone got lost deep down in the old iron mines and found new veins of copper and zinc ores. After these were mined and smelted, they made wonderful metals that could be turned into armors and weapons of all kinds. One man accidentally mixed the two ores together, and found it to make an even stronger and more durable metal, which he called brass. Brass remains Tersour’s biggest export to this day. In fact, it was the Brass Guild’s support that likely led me to the position of mayor, as my father and his father before him were well-known brass craftsmen and made easy friends in the Brass Guild.

I take my position in office as my city makes its glorious transition into the age of colonial expansion. Ever-growing and ever-prosperous, Tersour is my home, and is unrivaled as a port for trading all kinds of goods from all over the world. Recently we’ve started producing parts for ships, mainly the rigging and the sails, and have seen a great increase of our town’s prosperity. We’ve opened libraries and an academy for everyone in the town to learn at, and have recently been proud enough to host a wonderful troupe of a travelling circus! I feel like I have become the mayor of a place that has had, and will continue to have, world renown.

Recently, we have found a new way of producing pottery that is finer than anything I’ve seen before, We call it porcelain, and though we haven’t begun producing it in earnest yet, I can tell it will be great for the world market. Looking forward to my time as mayor and the years beyond, I see only continued expansion in the trading market city that is Tersour, and look forward to giving it a helping hand as best I can.

DeletedUser2892

dunarsund-city-7-15-2014-jpg-352k

Launch Pad - No other city like it

First, take a look at our city on Dunarsund. You can travel the 7 seas and not find a city such as ours. We are pacifist on a World that encourages otherwise. From its humble beginnings our city has walked a path taken by no others. We have the distinction of being the only Post Modern Era city on Dunarsund that has 0 Won Battles. Our city, once named Switzerland, up until one week ago was also the only Post Modern Era that had not added any expansions.

Our citizens were inspired when space flight technology arrived. They have gone through the Ages/Eras as unhappy with not enough land to build a Cultural Building. This World had not been good to them. Space flight has shown them a path to greatness and enthusiastic happiness.

The first indication that life was changing was when the teens of the city had a contest to see how many turns that they could make before their car disappeared. We didn't have many 2 lane roads - 4 squares of road to be exact – it was just enough to make a circle. The record stands at 7 turns.

Plundering has always been a problem for our town. We have averaged 7 buildings that can be plundered in our city; we are down to 4 now. Our leaders were at a loss. Friendly messages were sent to our attackers but to no avail.

In a moment of inspiration our leaders started trading FPs for Goods. It took a while but we finally accumulated enough Goods to build a Cape Canaveral. Unlike other cities, we did not place our rocket in the middle of a populated area. Our renamed city, Launch Pad, stands alone as a beacon to mankind. She shows one of the many different paths a city can take in the FoE universe. She is truly Awesome.

launch-pad-jpg-529k

DeletedUser12576

Hello out there..I am the duly appointed ruler of the village Acidophilus located in the foothills and looking for a clue.Thank you for listening to me,as I have been very busy in trying to establish a constitution of the land.If there is a translator that can help me with the language of and inform me of the peculiar ways and customs of the natives in the surrounding territories ,please send me a dollar and an Oreo cookie in care of grinningplowman61.I need to maintain the enthusiastic level that has been present in my great village of Acidophilus,and the dollars and Oreo cookies have proven to be great fodder for my fine industrious citizens.There are no restaurants or taverns or fruit farms in the immediate vicinity,and as ruler of this land..I have ordained to fill the town hall to the rafters with dollars and Oreo cookies,until such time as I am able to gain a clue.Unfortunately,there is no timetable for accomplishing or plan of formulation for a town charter at this time.We are a peaceful people during this enthusiastic time of excitement for the proud citizens of Acidophilus,but we remain cautious in optimism going forward,because a clueless ruler is bad for business.Thanks for listening.In all sincerity,grinningplowman61 of Acidophilus,but (YOU) can call me Dan) Peace and glad tidings to all

DeletedUser3694

Livenhood is a city in all worlds; an educational city in some worlds, an enhancement city in others. The city was never in battle for battle sake to win medals or make foes or enemies of neighbors.
Livenhood is a city advancing as the opportunity occurs. It is not the city that makes the man but the man who makes the city.
Livenhood is a producing city and trading partner to fulfill guild member needs when possible more than satisfying the city’s needs.
Livenhood is a city of distribution of forge points acquired during the night to guild members’ great buildings on as equal a process as possible. And a city where new great buildings placed by guild member are looked for and distributed to from level 0 through level 3.
Livenhood is a city that can say no one was cheated, defrauded, or taken advantage of intentionally.
Livenhood being a city in all worlds limits the time for motivating and polishing. But when required especially during quests guild members will be addressed. If time or need exists then friends will receive attention. On rare occasions even a neighborhood will be blessed with polish and/or motivation.
Livenhood in Brisgard appeared first as a training and learning city. They are coming towards the end of the Postmodern age with the Omg Chu Cuol Cung sector to negotiated next, with 6 research modules.
Livenhood in Arvahall and Cirgard appeared shortly afterward as practice cites for improvement of the knowledge received from Brisgard and are also in the Postmordern age pushing hard.
Livenhood in Dunarsund was added shortly thereafter and is now into the Modern age.
As East-Nagach and Fel Dranghyr came on line Livenhood started running through the ages.
When Grelfental and Houndsmoor were added to the worlds Livenhood was started.
When Jaims, Korch, and Langendon became available the question arose – would there be time to create Livenhood in them? Then my wife (smartbecky) joined Grelfental so to train her :ivenhood was built. She learned enough to try her hand at an older existing world Dunarsund.
Thus it is that Livenhood is in all worlds as traing, learning, and supporting cities.

Sincerely,
Lord of Livenhood

DeletedUser

Armor Bearers City My hometown

A long long time ago in the distant world of Brisgard during the Age of Empires was a city known as Armor Bearers City. Our scribes have kept an astounding record for us as my Great Great Grandfather first assembled a small group of hunter gatherers and formed a small clan which has grown into the city we all love and know so well as ArmorBearers City.

The subjects are overall an enthusiastic lot, with much to do and see in our grand city. I thought they were going to cry with joy when they fielded a local soccer team and won the Neighborhood Cup. Oh and the love they had for us the royal family when we erected not one but two churches for them to attend. You see the citizens of Armor Bearers City are a faithful lot and si"thence they work so hard to make our city a success the family and I thought they could use a day of rest and relaxation for them to exorcise their faith. Due to growth and imminent domain laws we have lost our pub and inn but if any visitors are looking for some great cuisine any of our neighborhood wives would gladly take them in and provide food and shelter for the night. In fact the Mrs. may even let you stay in one of the spare rooms in our mansion.

We are well rounded with several fan shops for the soccer buffs as well as many industries for those who would wish to join our team of craftsmen. We have the best glass blower in the realm and Ol' Man Jonscorsy is always in need of an apprentice or two, it seems it gets awfully hot in his shop with the ovens burning to heat the sand or silica as he calls it. According to Ol' Man Jonscorsy "The molten glass should be about 2125 degrees Fahrenheit" so you can see why he needs so many apprentices, if it weren't so he would work the poor lads away in no time due to the extreme heat. Ol' Man Jonscorsy has had many of his apprentices reach craftsman level and leave to go and open their own shop in neighboring cities.

About a decade ago a man by the name of Midas struck gold in a province we had acquired after he paid his taxes of course he set up a gold refinery in Armor Bearers City and has increased our revenue greatly he also keeps many of our citizens employed. He also offers a wide range of benefits. But Mr. Midas makes some of the prettiest gold ingots I have ever seen he keeps the gold ore in the smelters and has his employees removing all the dross until he can see his own reflection in the melted metal. It shall not be much longer until I have gold inlays in the grand hall of the royal mansion.

Just about six moons ago "Red" Huntsman was out following in his great great great grand sires(our original hunter) footsteps and hunting when he chanced upon a deposit of copper ore. He laid down his bow immediately and got the proper permits to mine and refine copper. Now he has another reason for his nickname of Red other than his hair color. He spends much of his free time with Mr. Midas; he says he is learning newer and better refining skills. According to the Mrs. though he has been seen more with the daughter of Mr. Midas Zoe.....that is another story for another time.

For such a young city we have gained much fame and notoriety for the vast expanses of land we have gathered in the name of progress and growth. Much of that land we owe to our military, who are all volunteers. They have shown such gallantry and fearlessness in the face of oftentimes overwhelming odds. I am still not certain how they managed to conquer those savage barbarians in the hill country but they have reported it was a total rout. I was thankful when we could afford to pay mercenaries to replace the berzerkers we had; they liked to drink and when they drank to heavily they would tear the town apart. I am still trying to figure which one flew his breach cloth from the town hall flag pole/ The rest of the land we acquired was done through trade, ambassadors and their tireless negotiations. The Armor Bearers Defense Force is known and feared far and wide. They tolerate no acts of aggression against their homeland, their friends or guild mates. They do get a bit rowdy at times and when they see the royal coffers or supplies are running low they tend to go out on their own and pillage neighboring communities.

We have recently had a man by the name of Cord Lariat move into Armor Bearers City and he is supposedly a distant cousin of our brick mason Clay Slab; anyways Cord Lariat has opened something he calls a ropery. He makes some of the strongest and nicely braided and woven ropes and bindings I have ever encountered. As I said between him and his cousin Clay they keep a lot of the population employed as well as some of the best defenses built.

Now some of you may not agree with the things I have had my scribes record here; but as stated earlier the Armor Bearers Scribes have been keeping a record of events since they were still hunter gathers. All are welcome here and if you should decide this is not the right place for you then feel free to move along we shall not hinder you in anyway. This may not be the best place for some but for my family and myself it is home and we love it dearly.

Sincerely Armor Bearers "Okie"

- - - Updated - - -

A long long time ago in the distant world of Brisgard during the Age of Empires was a city known as Armor Bearers City. Our scribes have kept an astounding record for us as my Great Great Grandfather first assembled a small group of hunter gatherers and formed a small clan which has grown into the city we all love and know so well as ArmorBearers City.

The subjects are overall an enthusiastic lot, with much to do and see in our grand city. I thought they were going to cry with joy when they fielded a local soccer team and won the Neighborhood Cup. Oh and the love they had for us the royal family when we erected not one but two churches for them to attend. You see the citizens of Armor Bearers City are a faithful lot and si"thence they work so hard to make our city a success the family and I thought they could use a day of rest and relaxation for them to exorcise their faith. Due to growth and imminent domain laws we have lost our pub and inn but if any visitors are looking for some great cuisine any of our neighborhood wives would gladly take them in and provide food and shelter for the night. In fact the Mrs. may even let you stay in one of the spare rooms in our mansion.

We are well rounded with several fan shops for the soccer buffs as well as many industries for those who would wish to join our team of craftsmen. We have the best glass blower in the realm and Ol' Man Jonscorsy is always in need of an apprentice or two, it seems it gets awfully hot in his shop with the ovens burning to heat the sand or silica as he calls it. According to Ol' Man Jonscorsy "The molten glass should be about 2125 degrees Fahrenheit" so you can see why he needs so many apprentices, if it weren't so he would work the poor lads away in no time due to the extreme heat. Ol' Man Jonscorsy has had many of his apprentices reach craftsman level and leave to go and open their own shop in neighboring cities.

About a decade ago a man by the name of Midas struck gold in a province we had acquired after he paid his taxes of course he set up a gold refinery in Armor Bearers City and has increased our revenue greatly he also keeps many of our citizens employed. He also offers a wide range of benefits. But Mr. Midas makes some of the prettiest gold ingots I have ever seen he keeps the gold ore in the smelters and has his employees removing all the dross until he can see his own reflection in the melted metal. It shall not be much longer until I have gold inlays in the grand hall of the royal mansion.

Just about six moons ago "Red" Huntsman was out following in his great great great grand sires(our original hunter) footsteps and hunting when he chanced upon a deposit of copper ore. He laid down his bow immediately and got the proper permits to mine and refine copper. Now he has another reason for his nickname of Red other than his hair color. He spends much of his free time with Mr. Midas; he says he is learning newer and better refining skills. According to the Mrs. though he has been seen more with the daughter of Mr. Midas Zoe.....that is another story for another time.

For such a young city we have gained much fame and notoriety for the vast expanses of land we have gathered in the name of progress and growth. Much of that land we owe to our military, who are all volunteers. They have shown such gallantry and fearlessness in the face of oftentimes overwhelming odds. I am still not certain how they managed to conquer those savage barbarians in the hill country but they have reported it was a total rout. I was thankful when we could afford to pay mercenaries to replace the berzerkers we had; they liked to drink and when they drank to heavily they would tear the town apart. I am still trying to figure which one flew his breach cloth from the town hall flag pole/ The rest of the land we acquired was done through trade, ambassadors and their tireless negotiations. The Armor Bearers Defense Force is known and feared far and wide. They tolerate no acts of aggression against their homeland, their friends or guild mates. They do get a bit rowdy at times and when they see the royal coffers or supplies are running low they tend to go out on their own and pillage neighboring communities.

We have recently had a man by the name of Cord Lariat move into Armor Bearers City and he is supposedly a distant cousin of our brick mason Clay Slab; anyways Cord Lariat has opened something he calls a ropery. He makes some of the strongest and nicely braided and woven ropes and bindings I have ever encountered. As I said between him and his cousin Clay they keep a lot of the population employed as well as some of the best defenses built.

Now some of you may not agree with the things I have had my scribes record here; but as stated earlier the Armor Bearers Scribes have been keeping a record of events since they were still hunter gathers. All are welcome here and if you should decide this is not the right place for you then feel free to move along we shall not hinder you in anyway. This may not be the best place for some but for my family and myself it is home and we love it dearly.

Sincerely Armor Bearers "Okie"

DeletedUser12590

While the name is deceiving, Akuma city is far from it's meaning. A town designed to gather resources quickly, effieciently and with the understanding that as hard as one works, so to do we play. Akuma city grew from a band of lost souls with no ties to anyone. Truly a democratic city with a leader, Ronin, who's always working to keep it's people content, self-actualized and solid in believing that there is no other place to be. Progress is not at the forefront of it's existence, but the creation of a sustained and accomodating city. Citizens are always welcoming, but vigilant to make every effort in defense, when needed. Trading within the guild is hearty and open to sacrifice for the betterment of those that demonstrate reciprocation. Akumanians love their futbol, furthering their crop developments, baking the most delicious breads, sewing sails of the highest degree of quality and precsion clocks that the Swiss would envy. There is no taxation to speak of in Akuma. People willing give coinage to it's leadership in appreciation of the goodness that permeates throughout the city. In fact, Saint Nicholas was impressed with the kindeness and overall sharing spirit of the people and it's leader that he left them a reindeer stable. How much more do you need to know that this is a city of magic.
Patience and continued support from the guild and other allies have allowed Akumanians to live a peaceful and happy life. Akuma city is attacked from time to time by bandits, but the resiliency of it's people demonstrates the love that they feel for the city. Zoom in, take a look at the happiness that exists here. Compelling as it is, you may find that you would like the same feel for your city and it's people.

DeletedUser12584

Story of My Town: Life in the Court of West Canvia

With Princess Myciena at his side, King Nicholas sat back in his throne as his advisers walked in quietly.

“What news do my trusted advisers have for me today?” He asked.

Greva Darn stepped forward first. “Plans for the Worker House expansion are underway and on schedule, Your Grace.”

She paused glancing back at the other advisers nervously. “And if I may be so bold, I'd like to request that we build several more clotheslines for the people to accommodate their needs. It does make them happy to get things from the kingdom.”

“Ah, the people,” King Nicholas said. “Ever in need aren't they?”

“Indeed, they are, Your Grace,” Greva Darn replied.

“Yes,” King Nicholas said with a smile. “Build the clotheslines at your first opportunity. I must commend you on your hard work and loyalty throughout the years. You have helped take West Canvia from a tiny village to a true empire.”

Greva Darn smiled and backed away just in time for RinBin to nudge her with his backside pushing his way to the front of the line. “What do you call a fish with no eyes, Your Grace?”

King Nicholas cut his eyes at the jester. “What?”

“Fsssshhh” RinBin said, roaring with laughter at his own joke.

“Do you have any news RinBin, or are you just going to trick me with worthless requests?” King Nicholas shot back.

“Hmmm, I need to think about that, Your Grace.” RinBin replied. “I feel like I offer a great service to the kingdom of West Canvia with some comic relief in this group of serious sticks in the mud.”

The other advisers grumbled behind the jester.

“Okay, okay, my apologies. You're not sticks in the mud. Just trying to get a smile out of the King here, he's been under so much stress lately. Fighting that annoying El Hatcha Gonzalez and all.

King Nicholas cleared his throat loudly. “Do you have any real news RinBin?”

“What do you call a large pile of kittens, Your Grace?”

King Nicholas looked at RinBin angrily.

“A meowntin!” RinBin exclaimed, again laughing at his own joke.

“Leave the King before he sends YOU to fight El Hatcha Gonzalez,” Princess Myciena chimed in from next to the thrown.

“Fetch me an unaltered ale from the brewery, RinBin. You've made your king thirsty and I'm craving a fine drink,” King Nicholas added.

RinBin dashed off while a man in a perfectly tailored military uniform stepped forward.

“Ah, General Grivus,” King Nicholas announced. “Speaking of the campaign against El Hatcha Gonzalez, how goes the fighting?”

General Grivus took a second to collect himself. “The fighting is fierce, that's for sure, Your Grace. We have won half of the sectors in Santa Catalina but the others are giving our Rangers and Howitzers much trouble. They seem to have some sort of insurmountable military boost.”

King Nicholas' face grew concerned. “And what do you suggest we do to conquer this currently insurmountable army?”

“Lancers would be my first recommendation, Your Grace, we need units to quickly reach their cannons,” General Grivus said. “We as a society have conquered much of the world and I feel we are on the cusp of a new age, a Modern Age full of strong military advances. I say we first produce new Lancers, then explore new technologies with much vigor.”

“I must agree with General Sadness, Your Grace,” said a feeble voice said from the back of the group.

General Grivus sighed. “It's Grivus, Mandrubar. Why can't you remember that?”

“I have trouble remembering anything General Grumpy,” Mandrubar replied. It must have been all that lead in my alchemy lab.”

General Grivus rolled his eyes and stepped back.

“We have grown rich and strong throughout the ages from exploring new technology, Your Grace, and while it has done us good in the past, so it will be good in the future as well.”

“Sound advice, Mandrubar,” King Nicholas said.

Mandrubar licked his fingers with his crusty tongue and produced several parchments. “We have great things in store for the kingdom of West Carpathia.”

“West Canvia,” King Nicholas corrected.

“Yes, yes, West Carnivorous.” Mandrubar said.

It was King Nicholas that rolled his eyes this time.

Mandrubar held the parchments ridiculously close to his face. “According to my research, soon we will have new roads, new ordinance for cannons and we are working on harnessing lightning for power! We must keep a balance in our technologies, I think. Make the people happy while advancing the houses, getting new methods of supply and building a formidable army. We also have many Great Buildings in the kingdom but we must always have our eyes on tomorrow and be vigilant in building new ones.”

“And so we shall Mandrubar,” King Nicholas said. “We have been more successful than I could have imagined so far, my trusted advisers, and I couldn't have done any of this without you and without the help of the great Agents of Genocide Guild. We shall continue on the path of world domination and no one shall stand in our way!”

Mandrubar began to ramble on again when RinBin rushed in with a mug of ale in his hands. “I have your ale, Your Grace! And I didn't put anything in it. I swear, it's unaltered as you requested.”

He pushed past the advisers and tripped on his own feet landing flat on his face in front of the throne and spilling the frothy beverage all over the floor.

King Nicholas finally burst out in laughter. “That's the funniest thing you've done all day RinBin!” He exclaimed.

RinBin looked up with flushed cheeks. “Thank you, Your Grace. I do my best.”

Princess Myciena shook her head. “Another crazy day in the court of West Canvia, Your Grace.”

King Nicholas continued to chuckle. “Indeed it is my princess. Indeed it is.”

Status
Not open for further replies.