• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Story quests

Lord Pest

I look forward to doing the story quests and getting my rewards from doing them. When they are done for the age I am in I enjoy getting my 2 and sometimes 3 RQ slots back. Some of the story quests reward diamonds… always nice. Some reward goods and troops of the age of the quest. That is how some players get troops from the next age. I don’t consider the story quests any harder than doing event quests or doing RQs but to each his own I guess.

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

Story quests are really a pain. I stopped participating in it 3 eras back with no consequences. Saved me a lot of headache.
I followed UBER's guide, ran the FE story questline, and picked up 4 hover tanks when I was in InA. For me, running these quests were well worth the effort. Hovers in PE kill everything while taking little damage If you haven't picked up advanced era units then not doing the story quests has had consequences.

Lankybrit

What's wrong with Story Quests? They ask you to move through the Era map, and in between those are ones that require other stuff from the Era. I have no problem with them at all.