• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Streamers?

DeletedUser

The quest “A Delicate Situation” requires the production of 4 streamers or 10 kegs of beer. I cannot find streamers anywhere in the game. I am just blind, or is this a problem that needs to be fixed.

DeletedUser2145

I can't remember which building produced these on top of my head, but if you hover over the small "!" sign at the right of the quest requirements, it should tell you which building produces the required elements.

DeletedUser1862

As gimccla said, the Sailmaker creates the Streamers at five minutes each.
That's 20 minutes if you have the sailmaker already built. I'm not sure of the timing for the beer (have already torn down the building for that), but pretty sure the kegs are at least an hour run each.

Last edited by a moderator:

*Arturis*

Some quest request you to do only 1 OR the other, not AND. So you only need to do the one that cheapest/easiest for you. I learn that the hard way by ignoring the OR.

DeletedUser4844

As gimccla said, the Sailmaker creates the Streamers at five minutes each.
That's 20 minutes if you have the sailmaker already built.
Or 5 minutes if you have 4 or more sailmakers.

I really liked the sailmakers and built a lot of them. :)

DeletedUser

Thank you all I am going with the beer in 10 hours I am a long way from having a sailmaker

DeletedUser8152

necro.png