• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Strictly SAM unit battle scoring error

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3485

In the SAM age with SAM units in a 2 wave attack that is specifically a 1st wave 8 defending SAM units and 2nd wave 2 defending SAM units there is a scoring error. I know how the scoring works for 2 wave attacks and the score it repeatedly gives is 72,000 battle points, but in a single wave SAM battle, I score 144,000. So, can you tell me how defeating 8 SAM units is worth more than defeating 10 SAM units in 2 waves? This only happens with the 8-2 2-wave configuration. My guild mates have already done this and have seen the same error. Thanks

Emberguard

I know how the scoring works for 2 wave attacks
Scoring for 2 wave battles is handled differently from single wave battles. This isn't just SAM, it's every age. Before I comment on why it's giving that score, could you please explain to me your understanding of 2 wave battle scoring?

BruteForceAttack

In the SAM age with SAM units in a 2 wave attack that is specifically a 1st wave 8 defending SAM units and 2nd wave 2 defending SAM units there is a scoring error. I know how the scoring works for 2 wave attacks and the score it repeatedly gives is 72,000 battle points, but in a single wave SAM battle, I score 144,000. So, can you tell me how defeating 8 SAM units is worth more than defeating 10 SAM units in 2 waves? This only happens with the 8-2 2-wave configuration. My guild mates have already done this and have seen the same error. Thanks

In other words, 2 Wave Battle points calculation is bonkers and inno knows about the complaints but they wont do anything about it :)

in 2wave it just doubles the points that you got in the 2nd wave, so many times you get less points. Especially if you have less units in 2nd wave.

Status
Not open for further replies.