• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Struggling with the order of quests in Arctic Future

• Thread starter DeletedUser2866
  • Start date

DeletedUser2866

Hi, I'm working through AF story quests right now. I can see that there is a divergence in quests, based on whether I have negotiated or attacked up to that point. Looking at the fan wiki site, there is a breakdown into two columns for 'never attacked natives' and 'have attacked'.

Most specifically I'm looking at the section that includes "Blank Canvas", "Time", and "Spotters". For example, it appears that "Rations" is only available if you solely negotiate and have never attacked up to that point. However, it also says that you jump to "Sacred Ground" from "Blank Canvas" if you've never attacked. Which would bypass Rations altogether. So obviously something has to give there.

Additionally, if you go down to the split for "Mixed Messages" vs. "Map", I can't tell if the three dots are telling me that all the quests on the 'did not attack' side are duplicated on the 'attacked' side (i.e. someone was just being lazy when typing) or if you really get all those additional quests if you've never attacked in AF.

Basically, what I'm trying to determine is if I can get to "Rations" or "Tools" to get those AF troops, without having to go through "Getting Ready (2)", which requires me to research a tech.

Anyone out there that can help with my questions? It would be much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator: