• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Student suspended for refusing to wear RFID chip in school

DeletedUser23419

It will only get worse over time. The biblical prediction is for an ID mark on everyone, plus a global currency.
I suspect, thus, the court rulings will work AGAINST his beliefs.

cbalto1927

It already happening or at least underway. Russia is in Syria as predicted in the Bible. We all know they wont leave once their little war is over. Remember Anti-Christ doesn't appear until much later however satin and his followers are already here. There are signs that Global Currency is underway. We have 3 powerful economies US dollar, Euro, and Yen.

DeletedUser13838

Where in the bible is russia mentioned? Also I'm not sure I'd refer to the japanese economy as powerful anymore. China's economy is much larger but who wants to buy RMBYs?

DeletedUser23123

Where in the bible is russia mentioned? Also I'm not sure I'd refer to the japanese economy as powerful anymore. China's economy is much larger but who wants to buy RMBYs?

Agree with Konrad - Chapter 12 of the Book of Revelation describes an extremely vicious and cruel red dragon. To further more. Red Army of Russia and the Red Bandit in China. Are both term use only under the Communist Party. But, in my opinion. It not Russia. More close to China. Been reading up on this. In a famous Chinese prophecy called "the Plum Blossom Poem," there are references to a "fire dragon." When deciphering the last three stanzas of the Plum Blossom Poem, Master Li said, "In the lowest dimension of the heavens, China's Communist party manifests as an evil red dragon."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10517

Go to school and follow the rules. If you dont like the rules, then go elsewhere. And the parents should be backing the school up!!

Absolute disgraceful.

Enough with the namby pamby 'I got rights' society.

DeletedUser23123

Go to school and follow the rules. If you dont like the rules, then go elsewhere. And the parents should be backing the school up!!

No. They should not back the damn school up. Common Core, Propaganda and Rating Money. The School system are so screwed up. The kids are coming out hating the world. Teachers making kids sing worship song about Obama. Yet they won't pledge to the flag. Kids are being told that everything are their to take, entitle to and they have the right to take it. No they do not. They are only being told what they should hear about history and not what has actually happen. "They were not Slaves but, Hard workers." HELL NO!

DeletedUser24502

I work in a tertiary institution and there have been a lot of discussions about implementing IDs with those chips. They have met with fierce resistance, surprisingly from many lecturers. The main idea behind the usage of IDs with RFID chips is to monitor "hot zones" on campus and with a view to better allocate funds and resources. So if many students use a particular building but it doesn't have lots of facilities such as car parks, wifi hotspots, etc., then they can use the data to support upgrading those facilities.

Several lecturers deemed it the most gross invasion of their privacy since they do not at all support the idea of being tracked as they move around campus. I have no real issue with it, because if you are where you're supposed to be, you have no worries. Regarding the original student, before you begin a school, you are issued with the rules. The ID wasn't a sudden thing, and if she and her family didn't want or support the idea of it, why did they bother enrolling her there in the first place?

There inexpensive ways of obtaining this information without the constant monitoring of individuals. If a building needs more wifi people will bitch about lack of connectivity. If more parking is needed people will bitch about not being able to park. It's called a suggestion box.