• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Stupid decisions, blunders and mistakes.

Iroh the Tea Maker

Just curious what stupid decisions, big/small mistakes or blunders we all have made in this game.

I have a few:
  1. Used store building kit (last one I had) from my mobile app, accidentally stored my tactitian tower instead of masq ball. This one hurt.
  2. did not understand how swap threads worked and dropped FPs on the person who posted after me. nobody even pointed that out...
  3. bought GE attempts for medals. multiple times.
  4. Spent diamonds on healing units before wave 2.
  5. Had both Gondola Dock and Masq. ball in my iron age city. It was perfect.

generalwoo

1. Unlocking the diamond slot for not one, but two Spearfighter Barracks.
2. Buying two Pillars to fulfill a quest that required building two Memorials. I couldn't find the memorials in the build menu. It took me 20 minutes to realize they were on the second page of decorations.
3. Buying two more Pillars after that happened because I needed happiness.
4. Donating countless goods to an inactive guild's treasury, hoping the leaders would open level 2.
5. Using the Arena of Victors to produce goods and not FP.
6. Fat-fingering the wrong goods or units when I'm negotiating/fighting on mobile.

Alpha Persei

i kept using diamonds to collect the finish products . if only i didn't do that ,i'll probably have a few diamonds by now so i can use them for my expedition

Ericness

From my first city on P. Man, some of those decisions I made way back in my first year of playing still haunt me! Wish I could get those diamonds back even though I'm in a good spot now

1. Regularly using (free) diamonds to revive troops on the early map

2. Using (free) diamonds to expand spear fighter barracks

3. Investing in a Colloseum and Capitol.

More generally:

I've accidentally hit auto battle more times than I care to admit.

Those diamond auto completes seem to get us all at least

spnnr

Lots to choose from but here's a few:
-deleting my monastery by accident and didn't realize I could have begged support to return it :(
-Invested in Capitol /Deal and ended up deleting them at level 7 :rolleyes:
-while playing GVG instead of sieging with rogues on a higher age map-I accidentally sieged with my above era troops ..:D
-auto battling with only rogues set o_O