• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Stupid decisions, blunders and mistakes.

DeletedUser40061

one time few months ago after winning 25 diamonds in GE, i think it was late at night and i was trying to collect from multiple cities and probaley was too tired and i accidently hit the heal icon and lost a big chunk of said diamonds. that prompted me to slow it down some and had to get rid of several cities to lessen the load, less stress. diamonds is very precious.

Lancer

1) Wasting time, goods, and FPs on The Collussiem, Hagia, and Oracle only to delete them after getting them each close to or around level 5.

2) Using One Up Kits/Renovation Kits on buildings that doesn't increase its bonuses/output by bringing it up to current age.

3) Not unlike a lot of us, I too have hit the complete now with diamonds button far too many times while collecting and clicking through my city.

The Lady Redneck

1. - Was lucky enough to get into a very big very good guild when I was a very dumb noob. First thing I did to impress them was put a Colosseum in the mud. Then wondered How quick my death would be when I heard "WHAT HAVE YOU JUST DONE???!!!" I have not made that mistake again LOL
2. - In the same guild. I asked what a "Hood" was and how could I get one. I saw others speak about them. and even change them. I wanted to do that too. No they did not boot me.
3. - Took way to long to listen to, and follow the advice of experienced players in same guild when they told me to slow down and get all aspects of my city and inventory as strong as I could, before going up an Era.
4. - Hit Auto battle more than once when I knew I should not.
5. - When trying to get to much done, misread a quest that I thought said delete 10 units when it actually said defeat 10 units.

Farfle the smelly

1) Wasting time, goods, and FPs on The Collussiem, Hagia, and Oracle only to delete them after getting them each close to or around level 5.

2) Using One Up Kits/Renovation Kits on buildings that doesn't increase its bonuses/output by bringing it up to current age.

3) Not unlike a lot of us, I too have hit the complete now with diamonds button far too many times while collecting and clicking through my city.
So this is where I’m already at. I want to contribute FPS to my friends but I don’t want them to waste theirs in my Oracle, since I’ll be deleting as soon as I get something better. Would it be uncouth to ask them not to bother in FP exchange threads? I’m not entirely sure what the etiquette would be if I simply added ‘skip me’ and had the next player post their GB, instead of my oracle.

I may be over thinking this...

Nicholas002

So this is where I’m already at. I want to contribute FPS to my friends but I don’t want them to waste theirs in my Oracle, since I’ll be deleting as soon as I get something better. Would it be uncouth to ask them not to bother in FP exchange threads? I’m not entirely sure what the etiquette would be if I simply added ‘skip me’ and had the next player post their GB, instead of my oracle.
there are several ways to use your FPs until you have GBs yourself for swaps.

• You could hunt around in your hood for opportunities to convert you bar FPs to FP packs, via small snipes.
  • You could look for a goods seller, and start buying your arc set now, since you will want the arc soon anyway,
  • you could finish the tech of your age
it is very generous, but not great for your own city to give away FPs. You will be able to help your guild more later, if you strengthen your own city before giving away FPs.

Farfle the smelly

That second option I think is my favorite of those ideas. I actually almost have all the Arc BPs (I’ve been quite targeted in my giving), but alas do not have any of the goods. Thanks for the wonderful advice, per the usual. :)

WinnerGR

That second option I think is my favorite of those ideas. I actually almost have all the Arc BPs (I’ve been quite targeted in my giving), but alas do not have any of the goods. Thanks for the wonderful advice, per the usual. :)
What world are you on , I know a few dealers.