• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Suggestion for Inno

Xenosaur

What is your definition of "never"? If they play the game 1 time, for 15 minutes a week... does that suffice? How about 1 time for 15/minutes a month? While that may not be your definition of "playing the game", it's theirs.

There is no clear definition of "not playing", as some part of their city may be active. It's an individual's choice to invest X amount of time in FoE, and until they've razed their city, they're "playing" at their own pace.

But I do understand what you're asking... conceptually.

Ebeondi Asi

Who cares about the hood? aside about sniping, or getting trades.. And it is odd ... trades can be almost nonexistent, or numerous. If you want people to aid you. Hoodies seldom aid. Active or not.
I wonder what the op's real need is? The question he raises has a reason. and it not about caring about how often the Hood plays.
More likely aid and goods trading. Find a bigger Guild is what I would suggest. add Friends who will trade and aid.. The Hood is just a wasteland/Plunder/ snipers paradise

Last edited:

Emberguard

Last edited by a moderator: