• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Suggestion to allow trading or selling of buildings and decorations won in special events

DeletedUser27561

I have a boatload of buildings that I will never use that I've won in special events or GE icon awards. I suggest you create a building/decoration trade site where we could either sell off or trade for these "non-goods" by posting offers on the exchange similar to goods. I'm sure there are many people would love to buy a pool or playground at a discount with either Gold or FPs if they could. I'd like to get rid of 15 of them :). I think it would be a big game improvement, would provide opportunity for Inno to collect additional revenues (say there is a 10% SPIF for trading buildings, people will use up their diamonds or gold faster and buy more packages). Also would get the 5 pages of useless buildings and decorations out of my inventory so I don't have to keep scrolling down to get to my FP inventories (ALSO: please put them at the top by default, not the bottom, so we don't have to do that). Thanks!