• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Summer 2020 Feedback

-Chen-

"Remember that your neighborhood shares the wheel - when you refresh it, it's refreshed for everyone (an additional refresh will take place during a neighborhood merge). This also means when you grab a prize, it is gone for everyone!"

At first glance, that seems like it could be the source of some frustration, and more than a few obscenities being yelled at my screen :)

But, the soccer thing was my first event, and I didn't think I was going to like that when I first read about it, but I not only ended up getting a ton of great stuff on a regular basis, it literally transformed the look of my city, while taking it's production to another level. So, needless to say, I'll reserve judgment on this event until I actually play it for a while.

Speaking of the soccer event, this was an awful quick turnaround from that, which basically just ended. Not complaining though, I'm looking forward to it, and if it has even close to the same impact for me, I'll be more than happy!

Last edited:

Lankybrit

One event Building. Great stuff. Now I have to find room for it in all my cities. Just disappointed that it's another event I can't target Wishing Wells in my WW farm cities.

Lady Gato

I love collecting from my fully upgraded villa every day on beta. I also have a 2nd one at level 1 that I have down temporarily for my peeps to have a roof over their head -- they like the villa shack .

-Chen-

I love collecting from my fully upgraded villa every day on beta. I also have a 2nd one at level 1 that I have down temporarily for my peeps to have a roof over their head -- they like the villa shack .
I was never really into doing beta stuff, but I'm definitely looking forward to getting that Villa. Already have my spot for it set up, and I will have at least one fully leveled before the event is over.

Aggressor

I love the governor's villa
I feel like the past few events have all had very simi!as event buildings. Pop, happiness, coins, FPs, goods. While those are all great, I kinda like a change every once win a while. This event building is the something different i want and it's also a hammer!
Unattached units and the huge attack boost are things that really set this building apart from the rest
i think this event will be a win for inno more than us because I know of people who are going to spend hundreds of dollars to get as many of these things as possible. And I don't blame them. If inno doesn't seriously profit off of this event i will be surprised

Nicholas002

Is it just me, or does it seem you have to get lucky or spend diamonds to get a maxed Villa?

Expected Doubloons to receive during the Summer Event
Beginning of the Event-------------------------3
Doubloon
Doubloons
Daily Connections 22 x 1----------------------22
Doubloon
Doubloons
Completing Main Quests 34 x 1--------------34
Doubloon
Doubloons
Completing Daily Quests 20 x 1 + 1 x 2------22
Doubloon
Doubloons
Milestone Bonus 1 x 8 + 1 x 10---------------18
Doubloon
Doubloons
Total------------------------------------------ 99
Doubloon
Doubloons

Upgrades Needed: 8

Upgrades from quests: 2
Upgrades needed from grand prizes: 6
Maps needed to get 6 upgrades: 11
compasses needed to get 11 maps: 110
(assuming 2 average)

You get 99 compasses from the 99 doubloons, so that leaves you 11 short of getting the final upgrade.

So, you either have to get 11 doubloons from incidents, or average more than 2 moves from the compasses.
both require luck.
the only other option is spending diamonds.

What am I missing here?