• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Summer 2020 Feedback

Lady Gato

So far it is units from my age - it seems to like a certain category of troops for a while, then switches to another. You don't have to have a legion barracks for it to produce legions but it seems like you have to have at least one legion (unattached) before it will produce more (for example). I have yet to see it produce anything that I don't have at least one of. It will even produce rogues if you already have one -- but, again, it seems fickle as to what troops it likes to produce. For a couple of weeks now (I am in beta), it has produced a boatload of legions, then yesterday it switched to ballistas.

Stay Rita

bit late on this, but this was overall a fun and easy event to play. I competed the rush quest-line on 9 worlds within 2 days of the event starting and the whole quest line on 8/9 worlds. At the end of the event I finished with a fully leveled crows nest and villa on all my worlds (had to use diamonds on S and V bc I started both worlds 1-2 weeks before the event started).