• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Summer 2020 Feedback

Nicholas002

In the worlds where I'm looking to get crows nest, I'm spending an average of near 20 dubloons per kit...and that's with a couple lucky spins.
either you are REALLY unlucky, or you are impatient, and refreshing the wheel yourself. If yo wait for nieghbors to refresh the wheel for you, mathematically, you should get a CN kit with 9 spins on average
IMO the only other thing worth getting is the sentinel outpost,
there's also a sentinel upgrade as a silver prize. and who cares about the crap prizes? spin only when there's a good prize on the wheel, and you will always have a chance to get a good prize. It's like waiting for a good daily special in other events. if you spend
all the event currency when it's a bad daily special, then you will get crap prizes. same story here.
I haven't done the figuring yet on maxing out the villa, but it's close at best and really not looking good across the board.
I have. you get 111 doubloons without incidents. you need 11 maps (220 steps). so you need to average 1.98 steps per compass. the mathematical average is 2 steps per compass, so it should be possible. If you get incidents, your chances are even better. sure, you could get unlucky and miss it, but you are more likely to get it.

Lady Gato

either you are REALLY unlucky, or you are impatient, and refreshing the wheel yourself. If yo wait for nieghbors to refresh the wheel for you, mathematically, you should get a CN kit with 9 spins on average

SNIP
[Waves hand frantically] I was really really unlucky ! The law of averages went wonky for me.

Plunder Queen

I really don’t think I’m going to be able to get all the upgrades in my Brisgard world. I need one upgrade from the map and the second from the quest. It’s going to be super close.

Attachments

• 0D40F06F-857A-40D0-B855-D04CF0F81F5A.jpeg
    0D40F06F-857A-40D0-B855-D04CF0F81F5A.jpeg
    174.6 KB · Views: 7

RazorbackPirate

I wish there were Ship Upgrades on the wheel. The last thing I need is more Level 1s from the Selection Kits, or more Selection Kits. I got the 5 Crow's Nest Upgrades I needed early on, then got another Level 1 Villa as a down payment for next year, but beyond that, there's not much else on the wheel worth going for. I'll spend all my Doubloons to get the upgrades I need, but I wish there was something else I was excited to get. I'd go for Ship Upgrades if they had them, but the rest will just be fodder for the AD.

Plunder Queen

only ONE ????? wow .... that is strange

i've noticed sometimes i have to circle the city several times to see if incidents will pop up .... also log off & log in to see if it resets somehow

i will be shocked if i get a 3rd doubloon incident
Yep. Just one. I’m on multiple times a day. Other than a doubloon a week or so ago, nothing.

Nicholas002

I wish there were Ship Upgrades on the wheel. The last thing I need is more Level 1s from the Selection Kits, or more Selection Kits. I got the 5 Crow's Nest Upgrades I needed early on, then got another Level 1 Villa as a down payment for next year, but beyond that, there's not much else on the wheel worth going for. I'll spend all my Doubloons to get the upgrades I need, but I wish there was something else I was excited to get. I'd go for Ship Upgrades if they had them, but the rest will just be fodder for the AD.
there are ship upgrades on the wheel.
and you are not the only player to say that there aren't.
Are they only on the wheel for me? I doubt it...

BruteForceAttack

1597112465687.png

Stay Rita

View attachment 16659

and you think you've got it bad .... 4th G.V. 1 and the ship sailed into a Reno Kit for the 2 doubloons i just scored for 8 hour productions

of the 25 pages most are things I would like to plant .... but where ? All these years and INNO will not give in to tossing an expansion into the mix ... you have to either diamond them out like i did or V.E. them or tech tree or Cont Map provinces .... does that even fill out the entire open area ?

the sad part is G.V.1 is not even up there as far as trade coins go @ the AD

I have seen ship upgrade on wheel as well

why are you complaining about space when you have a SN and coliseum

Lady Gato

I saw a LOOOOOTTT of ship selections and ship upgrades on my wheel and about 5 crows nest. And I only got 2 crows nest. The rest sailed on by despite my using 9-11 doubloons saved up for their appearance.

RazorbackPirate

there are ship upgrades on the wheel.
and you are not the only player to say that there aren't.
Are they only on the wheel for me? I doubt it...
There are Ship Selection kits, but the kits don't contain upgrades. Just Level 1 ships or the choice of FPs, goods, etc. If you see one, screen cap it, but I've yet to see an upgrade.

Joeyjojojo

A bit of both, but that's the other problem: every time I've seen the crows nest kit other than refreshing myself it's been taken and the wheel abandoned (I can't check constantly). I do recall getting on and watching someone else refresh, but that's a crap shoot at best...sometimes they refresh past it, other times they'll get it first...either way that's no more likely to get a kit easily than not. (edit: it is more likely if you can stay on all day and keep checking, but random checking it isn't).
the mathematical average is 2 steps per compass, so it should be possible.
Is it? There's only 1 #3 on the compass so the average in that case would be 1.8 (though the # selection may be equally distributed with the compass design just being aesthetic or something)

Last edited:

Nicholas002

Is it? There's only 1 #3 on the compass so the average in that case would be 1.8 (though the # selection may be equally distributed with the compass design just being aesthetic or something)
Yep, it's supposed to be equally distributed. at least that's what a lot of people say, and folks have taken some data on it.