• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Summer 2020 Feedback

Plunder Queen

Is it just me, or does it seem you have to get lucky or spend diamonds to get a maxed Villa?

Expected Doubloons to receive during the Summer Event
Beginning of the Event-------------------------3
Doubloon
Doubloons
Daily Connections 22 x 1----------------------22
Doubloon
Doubloons
Completing Main Quests 34 x 1--------------34
Doubloon
Doubloons
Completing Daily Quests 20 x 1 + 1 x 2------22
Doubloon
Doubloons
Milestone Bonus 1 x 8 + 1 x 10---------------18
Doubloon
Doubloons
Total------------------------------------------ 99
Doubloon
Doubloons

Upgrades Needed: 8

Upgrades from quests: 2
Upgrades needed from grand prizes: 6
Maps needed to get 6 upgrades: 11
compasses needed to get 11 maps: 110
(assuming 2 average)

You get 99 compasses from the 99 doubloons, so that leaves you 11 short of getting the final upgrade.

So, you either have to get 11 doubloons from incidents, or average more than 2 moves from the compasses.
both require luck.
the only other option is spending diamonds.

What am I missing here?
It’s going to be close!

Plunder Queen

Is it just me, or does it seem you have to get lucky or spend diamonds to get a maxed Villa?

Doubloon
Doubloons
Doubloon
Doubloons
Doubloon
Doubloons
Doubloon
Doubloons
Doubloon
Doubloons
Doubloon
Doubloons

(assuming 2 average)

You get 99 compasses from the 99 doubloons, so that leaves you 11 short of getting the final upgrade.

So, you either have to get 11 doubloons from incidents, or average more than 2 moves from the compasses.
both require luck.

What am I missing here?

If I could I would give you these I would. Wasn’t even trying. Just wanted to spend my dubloons.

Attachments

• B12C885B-1A1D-4C96-8156-6283045F9DF2.jpeg
    B12C885B-1A1D-4C96-8156-6283045F9DF2.jpeg
    428.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Baba Jaga

Doubloon
Doubloons
Doubloon
Doubloons
Doubloon
Doubloons
Doubloon
Doubloons
Doubloon
Doubloons
Doubloon
Doubloons

(assuming 2 average)

both require luck.

What am I missing here?

You may also find additional Doubloons as incident rewards.
Check your email.
email.png

gianteagle

Im sad cause theres a really good chance im going to miss a ton of it and end up with a level 3 governers villa or something low like that

UBERhelp1

Doubloon
Doubloons
Doubloon
Doubloons
Doubloon
Doubloons
Doubloon
Doubloons
Doubloon
Doubloons
Doubloon
Doubloons

(assuming 2 average)

both require luck.

What am I missing here?
They changed the daily quests' reward to be 2 Doubloons, instead of merely 1. [source]

Just An Observer

Comparing the first day of Soccer Cup with the Summer Event, with the Cup getting a $99.99 Diamond buy while this one received the $199.99 buy, shows this event is not anywhere as good for me as playing soccer was. What I got the first day of Summering: 7 of 9 levels for the Gov, 3 SoK's, some Medals and some FP's to go with a ton of trash that will be sold to the AD.

Compare that to kicking a ball around where one could go for what they wanted. 3 Athenas were scored. They make the SoK look sucky. So many Medals came along that when combined with what I get on a daily basis plus those scored from investing in GB's I had 4 expansions in hand the morning after the event ended. All the space hogging Hungry Hippo stuff went to the AD and gave me a nice chunk of change to boot.

Now that the action is over after running those doubloons through the wheel, the rest of the event looks to move along at a snail's pace. At least Level 8 of the Gov is assured. Hope to get the 55th step in and given that I have completed the past two events, odds are on my side for that to happen. Still, it would have been nice to see this event building be able to be built twice when one places $199.99 into Inno's kitty. I should have had the whole shebang at Level 9 on Day 1, so this event rates as a ripoff since I paid twice the price of the Soccer Cup and got less than half as much as the Soccer Cup delivered in one day with prospects looking dim for anything I find useful over the course of the Summer Event.

No more Diamonds are going to be bought by me for this event. I will wait to see what September brings for a special event and make a big buy then, hopefully with better results.

Plunder Queen

Comparing the first day of Soccer Cup with the Summer Event, with the Cup getting a $99.99 Diamond buy while this one received the $199.99 buy, shows this event is not anywhere as good for me as playing soccer was. What I got the first day of Summering: 7 of 9 levels for the Gov, 3 SoK's, some Medals and some FP's to go with a ton of trash that will be sold to the AD.

Compare that to kicking a ball around where one could go for what they wanted. 3 Athenas were scored. They make the SoK look sucky. So many Medals came along that when combined with what I get on a daily basis plus those scored from investing in GB's I had 4 expansions in hand the morning after the event ended. All the space hogging Hungry Hippo stuff went to the AD and gave me a nice chunk of change to boot.

Now that the action is over after running those doubloons through the wheel, the rest of the event looks to move along at a snail's pace. At least Level 8 of the Gov is assured. Hope to get the 55th step in and given that I have completed the past two events, odds are on my side for that to happen. Still, it would have been nice to see this event building be able to be built twice when one places $199.99 into Inno's kitty. I should have had the whole shebang at Level 9 on Day 1, so this event rates as a ripoff since I paid twice the price of the Soccer Cup and got less than half as much as the Soccer Cup delivered in one day with prospects looking dim for anything I find useful over the course of the Summer Event.

No more Diamonds are going to be bought by me for this event. I will wait to see what September brings for a special event and make a big buy then, hopefully with better results.
I bought the $100 package twice and I’m currently working on my third villa. I made 200 at least in FPS, the pirate ship fully upgraded, the crows nest fully upgraded, four guard post kits, two royal selection kits, six outposts, two outpost upgrades, four wishing wells, three level 1 villas, seven victory towers, and multiple troops. This was a great event. I spun first thing in the morning when people were sleeping as to not mess up the wheel. All in all, I loved it a lot more than the soccer event. It took me $100 just to get a fully upgraded colossus.

Just An Observer

I bought the $100 package twice and I’m currently working on my third villa. I made 200 at least in FPS, the pirate ship fully upgraded, the crows nest fully upgraded, four guard post kits, two royal selection kits, six outposts, two outpost upgrades, four wishing wells, three level 1 villas, seven victory towers, and multiple troops. This was a great event. I spun first thing in the morning when people were sleeping as to not mess up the wheel. All in all, I loved it a lot more than the soccer event. It took me $100 just to get a fully upgraded colossus.

As the saying goes, "YMMV"!!!

qaccy

I love the governor's villa
I feel like the past few events have all had very simi!as event buildings. Pop, happiness, coins, FPs, goods. While those are all great, I kinda like a change every once win a while. This event building is the something different i want and it's also a hammer!
Unattached units and the huge attack boost are things that really set this building apart from the rest
i think this event will be a win for inno more than us because I know of people who are going to spend hundreds of dollars to get as many of these things as possible. And I don't blame them. If inno doesn't seriously profit off of this event i will be surprised
Personally I found the Villa to be more interesting and different in its original form on beta. No FP production at all. I liked that Inno was bold enough to do that with a grand prize event building. But then they caved to the FP slaves and now it's basically the same as every other grand prize.

Tytan the Great

They changed the daily quests' reward to be 2 Doubloons, instead of merely 1. [source]
I just got to the daily quests, and it only gives one doubloon per quest. So far, I haven’t gotten in the incidents yet. It’s gonna be tight. I’m gonna wait till the last day and see how far I got before putting down the villa.87866A81-81A6-4E2B-A2D8-58203E402F5D.jpeg