• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Summer 2020 Feedback

mintbunnies

LOL I totally do th same thing! ‘Dear neighbor, I’m sorry I had to attack you. But I didn’t plunder! No harm no foul?’ We can’t even terrorize folks correctly.
i might have seen someone mention it, because I don't think I thought it up myself. Still felt bad about it!

I play on mobile, a Samsung Note 9. Last year during this event when a neighbor spun the wheel and won a prize, the prize greyed out or one ticked off that spot on the wheel. If they refreshed, mine did too. This year my wheel almost never changes except when I spin it myself. At first I thought the players it showed at the bottom weren't neighbors since my wheel wasn't changing, but I checked and confirmed they are in my neighborhood. Am I the only one seeing this? It makes it very expensive for me if I have to refresh the wheel myself to try to get an upgrade to the mansion.

Is anyone else having this problem, or am I missing something?
My neighbors don't like to spin too. Im new so I wouldn't know, but if you say so I'm wondering if that means a drop in active users?

Also I still have no doubloons from incidents either. Are doubloons harder to get this year?

Last edited:

Agent327

Several off topic posts removed.

Please stay on topic. Feedback from this thread will be forwarded to the devs. Having to wade through a lot of off topic comments, makes that a lot harder.

RazorbackPirate

I play on mobile, a Samsung Note 9. Last year during this event when a neighbor spun the wheel and won a prize, the prize greyed out or one ticked off that spot on the wheel. If they refreshed, mine did too. This year my wheel almost never changes except when I spin it myself. At first I thought the players it showed at the bottom weren't neighbors since my wheel wasn't changing, but I checked and confirmed they are in my neighborhood. Am I the only one seeing this? It makes it very expensive for me if I have to refresh the wheel myself to try to get an upgrade to the mansion.

Is anyone else having this problem, or am I missing something?
The only thing you appear to be missing is patience. My wheel doesn't change often, but it does change. I just patiently wait it out. Sooner of later, someone with less patience than me will refresh it.

The only thing you appear to be missing is patience. My wheel doesn't change often, but it does change. I just patiently wait it out. Sooner of later, someone with less patience than me will refresh it.
And then when you end up in the neighborhoods for inactive people "..will become 'inactive' ingame after the first week and will not show in the neighborhood.." . Your still in a neighborhood its just for inactive people and it drives me crazy. I am like the only one spinning the weal.

DeletedUser37173

After waiting for over a week just to find a crow nest prize on the wheel (checking multiple times throughout the day). I finally saw one and had 43 attempts saved up. I spun that stupid wheel 23 times with no success only to then watch someone jump in and spin once and win it! Ironically, I had been barely playing taking another break until this event, mostly bc the game is getting old and feels too much like work. Now, just when I started getting back into it, I’m reminded what a disappointment it is and not only don’t want to play anymore but also why I swore I’d never spend money on this game after the 1st year of play, luckily it was only a couple dollars! I have a number of friends who have quit, understandably, and now the map looks terrible all jumbled up, the previous sucked and required money to get it fully leveled, and now everything feels like inno’s sole mission is to make people pay to play. No wonder their unpublished numbers of active players are declining, esp more seasoned players! But they’re making money ruining the game and fine with a revolving door of players coming and going.

Last edited by a moderator:

lemur

Developers need to stop the Control of the Pace of Play for the Event. If I want to play the event from beginning to end without many breaks, I should be able to. When I get complete Quest 34 and then I can only play 1 Quest per day takes all the enjoyment from the event. It was the same with all the Events. I don't need the developers forcing me to have to play the event thru all of the 22 days when I would prefer to complete it in 14.

Even worse ... The next quest that was revealed less than two hours ago requires the completion of seven encounters in the Guild Expedition. Note the malicious timing by the developers. They withheld the quest until the second day of the Expedition – thereby creating the maximum possible penalty – six days of delay – against players who complete the entire expedition on the first day. Where do they find these holes?

You're having fun now! ... It's InnoGames!

P C C

Even worse ... The next quest that was revealed less than two hours ago requires the completion of seven encounters in the Guild Expedition. Note the malicious timing by the developers. They withheld the quest until the second day of the Expedition – thereby creating the maximum possible penalty – six days of delay – against players who complete the entire expedition on the first day.
GE quests autofill when you complete GE 64 so those players didn't have to do anything to fulfill the quest.

Okay, I cleared my cache and things seem to be working again on the wheel of fortune. I say seems because at least when I check in on it it is now changing, prizes showing taken, new prizes showing, etc

Someone said I wasn't being patient. I've played this game for 2 years now, believe me I've learned patience! I only became concerned a week into the Event! If that is impatience, i need to have the dictionary rewritten. But, no, not impatience. I was watching the list tick by and comparing the most recent prizes with the condition of the wheel. They did not match! Now they do. I am still not seeing the wheel change when someone refreshes, but that may be because I'm not watching it at the time they refresh. Before, I noted a couple of refreshes that had no effect on my wheel. I'm hopeful that now if I happen to catch someone refreshing I will see a change. But I'm very happy now that the wheel is updating while I'm out of the window.

I'm still not finding doubloons, though. And I read somewhere that villa upgrades were supposed to be one of the prizes on the wheel of fortune. Now I find out it isn't. That's frustrating. I hope I get enough doubloons and am very lucky on the sailing wheel. Forcing us to spend diamonds to complete an event is as economically inane as raising the prices for diamonds is. Don't they confer with economists? It's a known fact that if they were to lower prices instead more people would be likely to buy diamonds. Raising prices causes people to pause a while before clicking, and not clicking as often!

Ah well, the end result is I think the bug is cleared up. If I find it acting up again, I'll post about it!

Lankybrit

So, I'm all caught up with the quest line on all 7 worlds I play on. Minus incidents, they all have the same number of Doubloons. There's a big discrepancy between where they all are on the ship part because of the horrible randomness of it. Some have only just got the 50 FP prize, whereas others have already got the next Villa upgrade. The ship part is really horrible.

ffblackice

After waiting for over a week just to find a crow nest prize on the wheel (checking multiple times throughout the day). I finally saw one and had 43 attempts saved up. I spun that stupid wheel 23 times with no success only to then watch someone jump in and spin once and win it!
I think you might consider to focus on Villa since you have such bad luck on wheeling. I also wait for the crow nest show up then wheel, so far I got 7 of them, only one more to go.

DeletedUser31499

Just did the math. I need to average a 2.4 in order to get all the villas upgrades from the compass without needing to spend diamonds. The compass is 100% luck.

I’m up to date on the quests and have 3 compass spins I could do. I’m 1 ship move away from the 50 fp award. I’ve gotten so many 1’s from the compass it’s no longer funny.

DeletedUser31499

I still haven’t found a doubloon in a city incident. Trust me, I look carefully and find a number of incidents every day. I’m of the believe that every city gets the same number of incident doubloons in their city. It’s just a matter of when and if you find them.