• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Summer 2020 Feedback

Nicholas002

Wound up collecting 3 doubloons as Incidents. That number should have taken place in a day based on how many showed up for previous special events going back to March.
I got 4 as incidents.
3 doubloons per day would have been equivalent to 252 energy drinks per day in the soccer event. That's about how many energy drinks I got in that whole event. so I'd say this event was average on rewarding incidents. 3 per day would be broken.

That’s always how it is. After quest 34, you only get one quest per day. The reason you are only encountering this now is that you only just caught up to the daily quests.
Yeah, I've rarely been able to complete these quests all the way because of the insane requirements to complete the tasks. The game pretty much is designed for you to spend money to complete the lower tasks faster, the make it even more difficult to finish it when they make you wait another day just to get to the next task

Dryke

Too many griefers (or just people paying no attention whatsoever) and no means to deal with them, aside from just wait and hope they go away. Nothing like having the same guy wait for you to find the wheel you want, start digging for it, and THEN he refreshes the wheel. And nothing else, just that refresh. Then lurking and waiting for you to find the item again, making it clear what's happening.

Like, who has time for that? Apparently lots of people. Had it happen on three worlds. When you hand people the keys to screwing up weeks of effort saving up for spins, you gotta know there are people who will live to do just that.

-Chen-

One thing I've noticed about the troops that the Villa puts out, in Industrial Age they LOVE to give you those Indian warriors, which wouldn't be bad, if their attack/defense numbers weren't so terrible. I would guess that in other eras it gives you the drummer boys and color guards a lot. Are they good for anything other than cannon fodder in the early GE and GBG battles? Cuz I've just been deleting them.

Still a great building, just sayin'

Dryke

One thing I've noticed about the troops that the Villa puts out, in Industrial Age they LOVE to give you those Indian warriors, which wouldn't be bad, if their attack/defense numbers weren't so terrible. I would guess that in other eras it gives you the drummer boys and color guards a lot. Are they good for anything other than cannon fodder in the early GE and GBG battles? Cuz I've just been deleting them.

Still a great building, just sayin'
I never delete any unattached unit, unless I get a quest that requires it. You never know if they will be useful in some way, or if some future mechanic will come along where you will regret having deleted a stockpile of units. That happened to a ton of people who used to like to get rid of their 'extra buildings' when Inno suddenly introduced the antiques dealer :)

Darth Mole

I more Crows nest and a fully loaded villa - spent about 900 diamonds to make sure - that's about 4 weeks worth of GE and other rewards - so well worth it.
That wheel movement made me feel quite seasick.

Nicholas002

Two of my guild-mates finished the entire event: all quests, logged in daily, collected all incidents, and still had to spend diamonds to finish the Governor's Villa.
I do not like that you can spend that much time on an event, and still have to spend diamonds to get the reward.
I think you are cutting it too close, @InnoGames

Elisha Reb

It was very good until the last day when you had to find 3 incidents and I waited 3 hours and no one showed up yet this morning I had 7 and the within an hour I had 3 more and within another hour I had 2 more. It seemed like inno didn't want you to finish. To top it off you needed to defeat units and the GE as well as the GBG both ended so all you had was the neighborhood and the Continental map to fight in and I am so far behind that map there was no way to win a battle much less more than one and you always have to fight a large army which is never a fair fight as they get new troops and you have to use what you start with.

Nicholas002

you always have to fight a large army which is never a fair fight as they get new troops and you have to use what you start with
But it is fair, because you can pick which units to use, and they have to go with whatever they got.
You have an entire city in which to build things to boost your armies stats, and they do not.

DevaCat

It was very good until the last day when you had to find 3 incidents and I waited 3 hours and no one showed up yet this morning I had 7 and the within an hour I had 3 more and within another hour I had 2 more. It seemed like inno didn't want you to finish. To top it off you needed to defeat units and the GE as well as the GBG both ended so all you had was the neighborhood and the Continental map to fight in and I am so far behind that map there was no way to win a battle much less more than one and you always have to fight a large army which is never a fair fight as they get new troops and you have to use what you start with.
Getting so far ahead in the cmap that you can't fight and win has consequences when it comes to events, and Inno loves to throw that defeat units/win battles quest out on the day the other avenues are closed. So you're stuck with the neighbors. Now why on earth would they do that to us? (Rhetorical question):)

Agent327

I still do not know what type of units I am getting with G. Villa 9 ? nothing on wikifandom , nothing on INNO , Anyone ?

only thing I saw and took a screenshot was that it should be units from my age ... would ya like the screenshot ?

You get units from your age. If you are in an age like Industrial where there are units you can not produce yourself, you can get those as well.

Vger

I still do not know what type of units I am getting with G. Villa 9 ? nothing on wikifandom , nothing on INNO , Anyone ?

only thing I saw and took a screenshot was that it should be units from my age ... would ya like the screenshot ?
Go to the INNO Wiki Units List page. Scroll down to your current age. That will show you the units for your age. Those are the ones you can get.

If you want to know what you get on a specific day, you'll need to look at your actual unit counts just before and after you collect from the villa. Then just see which numbers changed.