• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Summer Event 2017 Feedback

DeletedUser26120

Behold.. 3 palaces with 4 tower sets. Palaces give 2,800 medals weekly!

JvYr7eU.jpg

Ignore the empty patch, I'm clearing it out for inno tower.

DeletedUser24389

All this talk and never any action. The powers that be (guides/leaders) up the rewards (sets) then make them double hard to attain with certain ones on every wheel (like towers which were also given as a completion reward, even though by then every player had 3-4 of each). Other buildings are on very few wheels. I have specifically saved up tickets (finished and caught up the event on July 2) to obtain a garden and finish a set for a world. Only to have 8-12 spins get me nothing but fracken crap OR another worthless avatar. Secondly. even if you do decide to use the 6 Eastern towers together (with the appeal of road kill) you cannot use repetitive avatars. They are WORTHLESS. Why don't we only get unique avatars for each event? Getting the same avatar from last year's event, or any other event, defeats the value and since avatars don't stack, you just got a big fat 0 for your spin. smh. :mad:

Algona

Tes, sadly GoF was AWOL. i saw watchfires twice on the Contest.

Main city RK, 1 spin. That's 8 Gold prizes in one spin.

you cannot use repetitive avatars.

If you had read this thread you would have seen this discussed early on. If you had not waited until 90% of the Event were over and brought this up earlier someone would have told you how to avoid duplicate Avatars.

All you had to do was close the wheel then restart it immediately and t would have registered that you had won it and grayed it out.

Yup, it's a bug INNO needs to fix. It is their fault. But next time you encounter a bug, maybe share it so that ONNO can maybe fix it (foubtful) the rest of us donlt get bit by it (likely) or you can find out about a workaround (likely)?

you just got a big fat 0 for your spin

And that;s just plain wrong. All the Avatars I previously won were grayed out, meaning one less slot on the wheel. It's a reward for lont time players.

Last edited:

DeletedUser28670

Tes, sadly GoF was AWOL.

If you had read this thread you would have seen this discussed early on. If you had not waited until 90% of the Event were over and brought this up earlier someone would have told you how to avoid duplicate Avatars.

All you had to do was close the wheel then restart it immediately and t would have registered that you had won it and grayed it out.

Yup, it's a bug INNO needs to fix. It is their fault. But next time you encounter a bug, maybe share it so that ONNO can maybe fix it (foubtful) rest of us donlt get bit by it (likely)

It's a reward for lont time players.
LOL! These sentences are so funny- no offence Algona

DeletedUser26907

I am playing n the world of XYR or the 23 world on the FOE game
and I have a few complainants about the Summer question Wheel Prizes right now as it stands
I have the following Prizes that were a 100% waste of a ticket

a Public Bath
roof title house
a thatched house
and a stilt House

I have these in my Building menu so why do I need them as Prizes

and to add I have a two spare Maharaja's Palace and i have one eastern Palace Tower

I wish I could trade them for a for a Bazaar and the rest of the Indian Fountain set
because All I have of the two of the Indian Fountain set

Memorial Chhatri
Elephant Fountain Gate

what am I going to with the Spare quest prizes?

DeletedUser26120

For the two spare palaces, I think it's possible to arrange your city to have 2 palaces sharing 3 buildings (western, mah, bandar) and you could use the extra eastern tower for the missing 4th on the 2nd palace. Not sure if it's possible to arrange all that so you get east tower bonuses too but the palaces are worth more.

I know 3 palaces can share at least 2 of the same building, if not more. Try spinning for the extra pieces you need?

DeletedUser26907

a Public Bath
roof title house
a thatched house
and a stilt House

and to add I have a two spare Maharaja's Palace and i have one eastern Palace Tower

I wish I could trade them for a for a Bazaar and the rest of the Indian Fountain set
because All I have of the two of the Indian Fountain set

Memorial Chhatri
Elephant Fountain Gate

what am I going to with the Spare quest prizes?

would the three houses equal this
http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Bazaar

and would two Maharaja's Palaces & one Eastern Palace Tower be a fair trade for

Indian Fountain set
Indian Fountain set Piece 1
Elephant Fountain (it self)

Indian Fountain set Piece 4
Titan Arum Plant

Indian Fountain set Piece 5
Chhatri Garden

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...36.604303908.1498932547-1136271912.1498932547

DeletedUser26907

From your building menu YOU MUST pay coins / supplies to build out those items into your city ..... as a PRIZE they are COST FREE which is why anything on DAS WHEEL OF FORTURNE is a DEAL ............EVEN THE JUNKYARD

Now take a look at mein spreadsheet .....if i do not get that final portrait I will HAUNT this forum till mein final breathe .....make it happen INNO
me

Ok why do these so called prizes appear on the wheel, when I can get them from my building menu by having the number of
coins and supplies ?

DeletedUser30312

They're there to waste your tickets so you'll buy more with diamonds, why else would they be there? I really hate landing on one of those spaces, though when a wheel comes up like that, I avoid spinning it until the junk gets cleared out or someone refreshes it. At least an avatar removes a space from the wheel permanently.

My main goal for the event was to earn a Champion's Retreat. I got that about 2 weeks ago, and picked up the Elephant Fountain and two matching pieces along the way, so I decided to go for the rest of the set. I finished it off a couple of days ago, and had picked up the Bandar Playground, so I then made an attempt for the Pond to complete the palace. Just got that earlier. So I go a decent return on the event.

I had some good spins the other day, most of the crap was cleaned off, leaving 2 Watchfires, two spaces with a free ticket and double tickets, an avatar, and a normal supply building. I cleaned off all the ticket spots, picking up another Watchfire and the avatar along the way, breaking even in the end.

DeletedUser26120

Nice, you have more palaces and fountains than she does. Although she might have more in inventory, I'll ask haha.

ardak when are you laying those down in your city? I want a picture.

Edit: She said no that's all she has, so you win ardak.