• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Summer Event 2017 Feedback

DeletedUser26154

The only complaint I have about the 2017 Summer Event is this:

The Maharaja Palace should not be plundered.

These are set-piece prizes.
Some people pay good money to have multiple sets.
It's discouraging to spend money on something, just to have neighbors constantly rob you.
I feel it's a dis-service to let people plunder valuable set pieces.

I don't feel huge bonus set pieces were in the Dev's mind when they conceived the plunder system.
It's too big of a hit from one attack.

k784.jpg

My opinion is that all set-pieces should be exempt from plunder.

DeletedUser26965

The only complaint I have about the 2017 Summer Event is this:

The Maharaja Palace should not be plundered.

These are set-piece prizes.
Some people pay good money to have multiple sets.
It's discouraging to spend money on something, just to have neighbors constantly rob you.
I feel it's a dis-service to let people plunder valuable set pieces.

I don't feel huge bonus set pieces were in the Dev's mind when they conceived the plunder system.
It's too big of a hit from one attack.

View attachment 5700

My opinion is that all set-pieces should be exempt from plunder.
No

DeletedUser27889

We all knew the sets were plunderable when we built them, nor is this the first set where the main piece has been plunderable. Perhaps one of the few remaining equalizers from the pay to play and free player is the pay for play may buy it but that doesn't mean the free player can't steal it.

DeletedUser29395

Attack Bonus really shines.

View attachment 5690

I Bulldozed across the Arctic Future Continent Map like an Admiral on Espresso.

View attachment 5685

15 Provinces in a day and a half.

View attachment 5687

Things just got a lot easier.
HO
LEE
SMOKES

that's a lot of bulldozing, my friend!!!

I'm trying to get more space so I can put down my 3 sets. But 13 sets for a total of 91% attack bonus is just :eek:

As for the set piece being plunderable: I personally think they should release a watchfire-like building that prevents 1 plunder per day, or if you get plundered it gives you half of one plunder back or something. A building that could help smaller players out.

DeletedUser26154

more space

I see 4 expansions in my near future.

54b267e3b0472dc6b2d7196c4ca1e778.png

913efa8c53064f43b2a719a57f3e4614.png

06d6585a0088d74f1547c964f1782350.png

It'll take some work and I'll do it.

Having more room will allow me to move my Watchfires and Cherry Blossom Trees to the edge of my city.
I'll clean up this high-lighted area.

1a0f35fee124144ba3634839e8201145.png

Then install more production or military buildings in that space.

DeletedUser20367

I have to say it was a very enjoyable Event. The Palace set was easy to get. I got one on every world and multiples on two of them. Wasn't really interested in the Fountain set but still got one on two world anyway. I also got an assortment of SoKs, Reno & 1 Up Kits & premium buildings on every world. All without a single diamond bought or spent.

I'd be interested in seeing how diamond sales compared this year to previous years but I'm sure we'll never see that data. If the format had stayed the same I would have bought the largest diamond package on at least one world, probably two. Although, I did not receive a diamond sale this year on all worlds like I did the previous two. I had three (possibly four) diamond sale offers but they were on one world only and none of those worlds were ones where I would have bought diamonds. I got a sale twice on my diamond farm world. Poor targeting on Inno's part there. :rolleyes:

So, plenty of good stuff and saved $90-$180. I'll call that a win. :D

DeletedUser26154

Then install more production or military buildings in that space.

I went the Military Route.

40a0fbd72ed6126d62f8a54aed712fbf.png

Maximum Boosts, Bells and Whistles.

Maximum Ardak.png

No one would stop me, no matter how polite.

uns.png

Finished the Arctic Future Map.

Tasty Arctic Future Continent Map.png

Lots of fights in one week.

Thats a lot of fights.png

I'm very satisfied with the stacking bonuses multiple sets offer 24 hours a day.
My only regret...

download.jpg

Was I couldn't fit more in my city.

DeletedUser28897

My Cape produces 30 fp/day, maybe it's just not a gb worth using until you are at a higher lvl

DeletedUser29395

Once you have cape at level 3 it is already more efficient than SoK. Mine is at 10 and I love it, not the best GB but it's great!
Yes, and there's is something to be said for progress you can control. You can't always find SoK, but you can always find trade partners to work on leveling your GB, which will pay off over time. Some players will prefer measurable progress to random chance.

Algona

Once you have cape at level 3 it is already more efficient than SoK.

Typo? Cape is 20 tiles, SoK is 4 tiles. Lvl 3 Cape never catches up...

Comparing (I'm including road access for fun) 4 SoK to Cape: Lvl 10 Cape costs about 4k FP. I reckon it will take the Cape about 22 months to show a profit compared to the 4 SoKs.

Include the 75 Million Coins (ProgE SoKs, happy, motivated, lvl 8 SMB, 125K Coin FP cost) the SoKs will produce that could be used to buy more FPs.

Call it 2+ years to show a clear profit.

I own 28 SoK and happily built Cape, don't get me wrong. I like Cape and will eventually lvl it way up.

DeletedUser26120

Yes it was a typo lol. You do have to invest fps but that wasn't a problem for me as people were happy to swap to it.