• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Summer Event 2018 Feedback

DeletedUser35712

I believe everything except the goods and fp were changed. I didn't get one in beta till after the changes but an other player told me the supply amounts were changed too.

From the lottery wheel you can get map pieces, once you complete the full map you get a prize, ship upgrades are typically the prize. Try to stop the wheel to get as many pieces as you can.

The stop feature is purely cosmetic. Innogames has said in previous years that the prize is already determined before you spin, and the only reason why the stop button was there was so players can speed up the spinning animation if they didn't have the time, or so another neighbor wouldn't be able to refresh the wheel at the exact moment.

Graviton

No you can't. However, you can easily get 6 ship upgrades from doing all of the quests and the worst possible luck on the wheel of fortune which is enough to get a special ship. However, getting 12 ship upgrades to make 2 fully-upgraded ships would be extremely difficult.

That's how it worked in beta, correct? If the last event is any indication I'm guessing they'll ease up on the rarity of the upgrades, and perhaps even the base ships themselves, when it goes live.

DeletedUser35712

That's how it worked in beta, correct? If the last event is any indication I'm guessing they'll ease up on the rarity of the upgrades, and perhaps even the base ships themselves, when it goes live.

I played beta, and no, there were no ship upgrades as a wheel of fortune prize. However, the map pieces that one is awarded through wheel of fortune prizes are used for a treasure hunt feature, and that feature gives ship upgrades. Base ships can only be rewarded through the pirate selection kit (and one more selection kit, I forgot if there were other ones that reward base ships), and those kits are a prize on the wheel of fortune.

DeletedUser31592

Thanks Agent.
I thought usually "neighbour events" did freeze the shuffle and being a good time to move up an age,
maybe different kinds of events where that happens.
This will be the first summer where the neighborhoods aren't frozen. They normally do freeze. But this year it seems they will just shuffle the wheel with the switch.

Agent327

Ship base is on the wheel.

DeletedUser30312

This will be the first summer where the neighborhoods aren't frozen. They normally do freeze. But this year it seems they will just shuffle the wheel with the switch.

That is surprising. I was planning for months to level during the summer event specifically because of the hood freeze. This is because I'm currently in Indy and did not want to be in a neighborhood for over a month where the neighbors were increasing going into PE or even higher and be at a big PvP disadvantage. Well, I'll just level on Tuesday anyway, I've accomplished everything I wanted to do anyway. I was expecting the Genghis Khan event first since I think that hit Beta earlier, and I had a sector pre-scouted on the continent map map and everything for it.

RazorbackPirate

Yes, randomly. But you can try to stop it yourself on the space you want.

The stop feature is purely cosmetic. Innogames has said in previous years that the prize is already determined before you spin, and the only reason why the stop button was there was so players can speed up the spinning animation if they didn't have the time, or so another neighbor wouldn't be able to refresh the wheel at the exact moment.

KeithOfTheForge

• The Royal Ship ( 6 + 10 + 10%)
  • The Trader Ship ( 3 + 20 + 10%)
  • The Pirate Ship ( 4 + 15 + 8%)
+ lots of population, some gold, supplies and medals.

Unless it changes again.
I hope their video was completed before the ship bonuses were added because the 10% and 8% bonuses aren't shown when they hover over the three ships:

DeletedUser26560

I think it would be nice if these ships could be placed in the ocean instead of on land in the city.
ARRRRRGGGGG, shiver me timbers, clean out the scuppers then it's to the crows nest with ya.

DawnLight the Just

How come there are only extra chances given for extra doubloons (or whatever the currency of the events is (since this seems to happen during all events)) on Instagram?