• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Summer Event 2018 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

We hope you enjoy spinning the wheel and winning the prizes! You have until 23rd of August to do so.
If you'd like to discuss the event, please place your comments and feedback here in this thread.

An additional piece of advice: keep an eye on our Instagram handle where we will run a contest giving you a chance to win some additional Doubloons!

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires and... enjoy the summer! :)

Sincerely,
The Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser30900

So we gonna skip one historical quest line now? I know it’s a horrible quest line due to the final reward but still....

DeletedUser31592

So we gonna skip one historical quest line now? I know it’s a horrible quest line due to the final reward but still....
I'm sure they are putting it in somewhere. I was surprised they squeezed one in in Beta between the two events. I'm glad they moved it for live. And I will so most of it- maybe even all of it- but just for the random rewards. (Ok. Just for the DIAMONDS in the random rewards, lol.)

DeletedUser35199

"The wheel is also refreshed when the neighborhood merge takes place."

Does this mean the neighbourhood shuffles will occur every other week as usual while this event is running?

DeletedUser32348

Can u (@Panacea) please ask to upload some of the ARTWORK of Events, New eras, buildings into Website's Artwork.
I like the Artwork and would love to make it my Desktop wallpaper.
wallpapers.jpg

DeletedUser26120

Not sure what the 3 ship forms give but the other prizes look useless

3 sunken treasure for 18 tile footprint and get 45 goods a day vs 24 tile footprint in CE for 25-30 goods a day.

Can use them for the production quests in dailies instead of dedicating space in my city to blacksmiths.

Can make a forge point if preferred.

@Major Mayhem II I thought they just nerfed the medals? It still makes 5 same age goods per day?

DeletedUser35712

I'm conflicted on whether I want to get the pirate ship or the royal ship. Obviously the merchant ship is going to age like a potato in the later ages, as goods wouldn't be too much of an issue later on, but I don't know whether 2 extra forge points or 8% attack boost is better down the road.

DeletedUser29646

Pirate ship would be the best ship to get unless they nerf it...

LordLupin

anyone know, how we can get ship upgrade?
all I can see is only from milestone reward and grand prize..
is there any other option?
Thank you

@Major Mayhem II I thought they just nerfed the medals? It still makes 5 same age goods per day?
I believe everything except the goods and fp were changed. I didn't get one in beta till after the changes but an other player told me the supply amounts were changed too.

anyone know, how we can get ship upgrade?
all I can see is only from milestone reward and grand prize..
is there any other option?
Thank you
From the lottery wheel you can get map pieces, once you complete the full map you get a prize, ship upgrades are typically the prize. Try to stop the wheel to get as many pieces as you can.

LordLupin

I believe everything except the goods and fp were changed. I didn't get one in beta till after the changes but an other player told me the supply amounts were changed too.

From the lottery wheel you can get map pieces, once you complete the full map you get a prize, ship upgrades are typically the prize. Try to stop the wheel to get as many pieces as you can.

so you can't get ship upgrade from wheel?

DeletedUser35712

so you can't get ship upgrade from wheel?
No you can't. However, you can easily get 6 ship upgrades from doing all of the quests and the worst possible luck on the wheel of fortune which is enough to get a special ship. However, getting 12 ship upgrades to make 2 fully-upgraded ships would be extremely difficult.