• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Summer Event 2019 feedback

DeletedUser33179

Imagine a plunderer getting your diamonds though....

Which is partly why I wouldn't have built it - actually would've been the only building I would've ever avoided because of plunder potential.

Alas, not meant to be for the plunderers (but I wouldn't have begrudged all of you the opportunity if Inno had decided otherwise, as there's really very little new stuff that can't be motivated)

Kesto11

Or, you shrink the WW. WW shrink kits are as easy to get as WWs in events, so little WWs really should be considered. Now that smaller WW has a distinct advantage over CN for diamonds/tile

In my opinion, if you have a diamond farm and want to maximize the amount of diamonds you get, the CN is not as effective as Little WWs.

If you build it in your regular city, it's a great source of FPs with an occassional treat of diamonds.

Yep. Little WWs clearly have a significant advantage in diamonds/tile, whereas regular WW and FoY are equivalent. Now if there were a Crow's Nest shrink kit... :D But of course the building is already very good for it's size, so I am not going to grumble about that. I would love to continue to replace a handful of smaller buildings for a more efficient bigger building like Crow's Nest, World's Fair, etc. More buildings = more Mo/Po needed and time collecting.

DeletedUser26560

1st - The place for new replys should be at the TOP of the post list not the bottom

2nd - These event all seem to be designed to suck the resources out of you and have you spend way to much diamonds for what you are getting in return.
and
3rd - The BIGGEST problem with playing events is finding empty space to use for buildings, if you are like me every inch of land has to be productive since the designers of this game will not expand and allow easy access to expansions which stifles game play alot.

DeletedUser28147

1st - The place for new replys should be at the TOP of the post list not the bottom

2nd - These event all seem to be designed to suck the resources out of you and have you spend way to much diamonds for what you are getting in return.
and
3rd - The BIGGEST problem with playing events is finding empty space to use for buildings, if you are like me every inch of land has to be productive since the designers of this game will not expand and allow easy access to expansions which stifles game play alot.
You obviously aren't using a good strategy otherwise you wouldn't be making these complaints.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40948

Most awesome thanks a lot for the summer event. I've got the lighthouse in my city which is parkog. My name is Ashanty. And yes even the auctioneer is awesome which helps alot with dusted buildings just sitting. I love this game tremendously. And two day's ago I started another world as well in Qunrir. So game CEO's thank you very very much.

Loving the event, but a bit concerned about the whole spin the wheel things. I keep opening it up and seeing a variation on this theme: prntscr.com/on9i9a Someone knows how to spin once and win the big prize. I thought the spins were supposed to be random?

DeletedUser28147

Loving the event, but a bit concerned about the whole spin the wheel things. I keep opening it up and seeing a variation on this theme: prntscr.com/on9i9a Someone knows how to spin once and win the big prize. I thought the spins were supposed to be random?
It is random, keep in mind there are a lot of other people in your hood and people can refresh the wheel as well. There are people here who feel Inno's RNG program is skewed but it is what it is. You get one eventually. Just keep spinning. I like to refresh the wheel just to piss people off.

DeletedUser39545

Can anyone tell me where to find "the pirate ship" in this event

Agent327

Spins are random, but the moment you start the wheel the prize you win is fixed. The spinning is nothing more than an animation.

On the wheel.

- KQ -

is it too late to change the Grand prize to a ship instead of a big wishing well that only gives half the diamonds worth?

Half the diamonds, but four times greater chance of hitting the diamond reward.

I'm hoping to get enough ship upgrades from the event to build another one with the ship and upgrades I have in stock

On the wiki it says a 40% chance of getting 12 FP with a level 8 Crows Nest
You get 8 per day as well.

Assuming you're building from scratch; you need one of the 3 ship selection kits to get the base ship, and then you need enough upgrades. If you get enough upgrades you can pick the pirate ship when you reach max level.