• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Summer Event 2019 Progress

DeletedUser29623

Going great for me. I have some selection kits and maybe an upgrade or two leftover from last year, so I’ve got enough now for an additional fully leveled ship in each city. The big question is: where do I find the space for that and a crows nest?

Super Catanian

Going great for me. I have some selection kits and maybe an upgrade or two leftover from last year, so I’ve got enough now for an additional fully leveled ship in each city. The big question is: where do I find the space for that and a crows nest?
Amazing progress so far! A lot better than mine.

DeletedUser29623

Amazing progress so far! A lot better than mine.

I never delete anything from my inventory that can’t be rebuilt from the build menu, except maybe some ritual flames and victory towers now and then. I have a bunch of random building upgrades lying around in there and am looking forward to either using or selling them eventually. I was scolding myself for not opening last summers selection kits to get the fps, but now I’m glad I didn’t. I may get enough for two additional ships, but I don’t have space for them

DeletedUser40968

Absolute terrible luck on this wheel. In world D - spun 17 times and didn't hit the gold prize (on the same wheel). Simply trying to get one WW - spent ALL of my Doubloons....

Back in main world P - Just had to clear THE ENTIRE WHEEL to get one ship upgrade. It was literally the last thing that hit. Anybody else having such luck? At this rate, I'll end up with a sweet lvl 3 ship :(

Agent327

Absolute terrible luck on this wheel. In world D - spun 17 times and didn't hit the gold prize (on the same wheel). Simply trying to get one WW - spent ALL of my Doubloons....

Back in main world P - Just had to clear THE ENTIRE WHEEL to get one ship upgrade. It was literally the last thing that hit. Anybody else having such luck? At this rate, I'll end up with a sweet lvl 3 ship :(

No, you are the only one. Normally this never happens.

DeletedUser40968

No, you are the only one. Normally this never happens.
Yeah, I figured I'd be getting a full ship, but after just spending ~30 to get one upgrade, I really don't think it's going to happen- pretty bummed as I haven't wasted any spins on anything else, just total poop luck

Triopoly Champion

I usually stopped the wheel manually before its automatic spin, but it seemed like my luck has been very good so far.
Forge of Empires - Summer Event Won Sunken Treasure.jpg

DeletedUser30312

I've seen the Ship Upgrade Kit in the auction three times already.

I've seen it in the Dealer too, so I'm not terribly worried. I had three extras from last year and I picked up another one on the wheel, so I need two more if I want another ship. I also picked up a Guard Post kit which I used for Pirates more for the aesthetics than anything else, it looks good near my Pirate Ship and Kraken.

Honestly, I'm not all that wowed by the stuff on this year's wheel. There's a high junk content, but that can just fuel the Dealer. The Crow's Nest is okay, but it's kind of a glorified WW if you get it to the max level, so I'm not excited by it. The Selection kits from last year don't have me excited because I picked up 7 of them last year, and I'd only use them to build ships, they're a waste to use on things like goods, fps, and the like IMO. The only thing other than the ships from last year that was any good was the Sunken Treasure. And last year's good stuff can be had from the Dealer. The Guard Posts aren't really worth a gold space either since they're just decos with a tiny boost on them.

Did anyone see the Beach Bar on the wheel? I thought they should have been a prize last year with the whole pirate theme, after all the pirates need someplace to get a drink. Feels like a missed opportunity without it.

UBERhelp1

I only picked up a guard kit on my Tiny Town. Gives me a slight boost for coins/supplies. Other than that, I see no use for them. They are too insignificant to be beneficial.

ODragon

I do wish they'd give a small boost to whatever last year's prize was sort of like they do with the cider mill. I'd love to see a L2 pirate ship or something like that. Just a way for those of us who don't have room to get a slight boost from the event. The bonus is it gives newer players something else to push for.

UBERhelp1

I do wish they'd give a small boost to whatever last year's prize was sort of like they do with the cider mill. I'd love to see a L2 pirate ship or something like that. Just a way for those of us who don't have room to get a slight boost from the event. The bonus is it gives newer players something else to push for.
Maybe they are setting up the guard posts for upgrades, but I doubt that.

I would like to see higher level Sunken Treasures, though.