• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Summer Event 2019 Progress

AceGoober

Completed the questline last night (August 20th). Fully upgraded Crow's Nest to go along with the gaggle of rewards won from the wheel. Still one Doubloon to be had at 9 p.m. PST so I'm crossing my fingers it'll be something good (such as The Ship Upgrade, hint, hint). :D

DeletedUser40495

Here is my haul from this event (and I didn’t spend a single diamond):
  • Lv. 8 Crows Nest
  • 2 Royal Ships (from scratch)
  • 2 Sunken Treasures
  • 2 SoK
Yeah it was a good event for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Super Catanian

My main rewards were...
  • The Ship Upgrade Kit (finally got the Pirate Ship).
  • Sunken Treasure (I like FP).
  • One of each Guard Post (got extras, traded them for some Trade Coins and Gemstones).
  • Several miscellaneous items.
  • Level 8 Crow's Nest.

DeletedUser29623

I got fully leveled Crows Nests and two additional fully leveled ships in each city, plus a Sunken Treasure and a few selection kits to cash in for goods or fps later. I don’t really want more than 3 ships in each city, so by the end I was just going for the kits.

DeletedUser38173

I got level 8 crows nest in all 3 cities easily. Otherwise- among all 3 cities- 2 sunken treasures, a SoK or 2 for each city, a ww, 4 ship upgrades (one city got 2) a few of each selection kit (Royal, trade), 1 of the pirate outposts, and a lot of baobab trees and other crap. All in all it was the worst event yet for swag, and by far the worst for annoyance with the wheel and compass. Totally random rewards negate honest effort. And that’s why this one gets 2 thumbs down. Gotta admit the crows nest is an awesome building tho!

Vger

I got level 8 crows nest in all 3 cities easily.... All in all it was the worst event yet for swag, and by far the worst for annoyance with the wheel and compass. Totally random rewards negate honest effort. And that’s why this one gets 2 thumbs down. Gotta admit the crows nest is an awesome building tho!
LOL, yeah, you totally got screwed. Over the next 30 days those 3 crows nests will likely only produce:
  • 112 diamonds
  • 1,152 FP
  • 1,800 goods.
  • And other swag.
Hardly worth the annoyance at all. And what is with this totally random stuff in this game? Can't we just always get the best prize every time? I agree...totally annoying!

DeletedUser

I got the level 8 Crow's Nest in all 7 cities. I did spend a few Diamonds, but only because my playing time over the event was limited. If I had my normal amount of playing time, I would have had them without spending any Diamonds. Lots of Pirate, Trader, and Royal Selection Kits on all worlds. In fact, I just got a Doubloon from an Incident and used it to refresh and spin the Wheel, and got another Pirate Selection Kit!

DeletedUser31397

I got the level 8 Crow's Nest in all 7 cities. I did spend a few Diamonds, but only because my playing time over the event was limited. If I had my normal amount of playing time, I would have had them without spending any Diamonds. Lots of Pirate, Trader, and Royal Selection Kits on all worlds. In fact, I just got a Doubloon from an Incident and used it to refresh and spin the Wheel, and got another Pirate Selection Kit!

I got a wishing well from a wheel refresh. It was my last doubloon on one of my diamond farms :D

DeletedUser30312

Got level 8 Crow's Nest in the two cities where I was pushing it. Didn't care on my other 3. The other prizes were unimpressive, and I really didn't bother tracking any of it. I grabbed a few Sunken Treasures on Jaims and several Guard Post kits on Parkog.

RazorbackPirate

Got a level 8 CN in both of my cities along with 6 ship upgrades (once complete ship) in each city also. On top of that, each city got 2 more Sunken Treasures and 2 - 3 more SoKs. No issues with the wheel, it is what it is. In one city, I did use some free diamonds I'd accumulated to get the remaining ship upgrades I needed for a new ship, but that's kind of the point of collecting free diamonds, right?

DeletedUser40061

I wanna thank the devs for giving me a lot of bldgs, big and small. A few i placed in city, while others i exchanged in antique shop. Iam already itching to get into next event for fall/winter... i celebrate christmas now with gift tower, nutcracker and sleigh statue lmao

ODragon

With the new Antiques house, it made much more of the rolled crap worthwhile. I dont need x building and now I have something I can do with it. In that way, this was awesome!

Personally, I picked up a bunch of sunken treasures, I'm going to use them in place of a TF since without roads, they are the same amount of fp as a tf with the same foot print and will be more useful for events.