• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Summer Event 2022 Feedback

Just An Observer

The collection of event buildings from the past looks outstanding while the new main prize seems to be a good 4x4 to have around. I just wonder how many spins of the wheel it will take to get the Gov Villa and Pirate Outpost pieces a player needs. Oh well, that is why we have Diamonds...LOL!

With this event (as well as the upcoming Fall event)...regarding the bonus prize buildings obtained through the "event pass" (Forge Fountain and Cobalt Blue Lagoon)...the 1200 (1800?) diamond cost is pretty steep...especially considering that they "expire" after a few days. WTH?

I'm a collector and have enjoyed getting all the possible buildings...but even with the random diamond rewards from recurring quests (and with the diamonds I occasionally harvest from wishing wells) this is quickly devolving to a point of spending diamonds to get special buildings vs. spending diamonds to get expansions in order to place said buildings. Something's gotta give.

I can begin to sell wishing wells to make space but that's cutting my nose off to spite my face. Yeah, I've dropped a little real world cash for diamonds on occasion but it's gotta be worth it and tiny buildings that expire after a week and revert to a dilapidated visual state are NOT worth it.

Is there some mechanism planned for the future where these buildings can be reactivated (without spending additional diamonds I might add)?

Seth260

Hello FoE's developers.!.

Throughout Wild Life Event and Heroes Event, FOE's developers removed Tactician's Tower and Tacitian's Tower Upgrade Kit from Daily Special rewards. I know that not many people need them but there are still people truly need them, inlcuding me. I saw you guys still keep Sentinel Outpost and Sentinel Outpost Upgrade Kit in Wild Life Event and Heroes Event, and that is not fair. So please, give us back Tactician's Tower and Tacitian's Tower Upgrade Kit for Summer Event and Fall Event upcoming. We really need them. Thank you guys very very much.

Regards,
Thank You,
Seth260 - Uceria.

cathea

I notice just today an interesting blue, green and red parrot flying over my city. It is too fast for me to catch, darn it!

LoveNkind

Somehow, the event pull-down at top left of screen has disappeared from both my cities so I cannot play this event. :(

Sharmon the Impaler

The wheel is aweful this event . It has sat with all gold and silver level taken and hasn't moved in an hour. Is someone trying to convince us that peop[le would keep spinning when all is left is supplies / 10% attack boosts and a few medal without refreshing the wheel ?

Oswyn the noble

They really need to get rid of the public wheel on this event. Spun ten times this morning trying to get a Governor's upgrade. Sure enough, someone came in and refreshed the wheel.
I refresh the wheel quite often because there are some things not interested in. For those in O who get mad, dont be...just focus on the fun

Oswyn the noble

Okay and today the darn parrot has a partner and they both are flapping around over my city. Who is going to clean up their messes???
I wonder if they would make a good meal?
I have animations off on this low end tablet so i cant enjoy them flapping about

Not a fan in general of the Piggy Bank/Reindeer feature, but it might be more useful if there was an option to clear the items. Maybe give us 1 clear and then you have to pay 50-100 diamonds to clear it again. Some way to get a different, more worthwhile collection of items. It's day 3, and my Piggy Bank is already full of stuff that is not worth 3,000 diamonds to me. I've seen that there are items that might be worth that to me, but I'll never see them and that feature is now dead for the rest of the event.

LoveNkind

I am enjoying this event quite a bit because I can get Governor's Villa and Crow's nest, which are spectacular good buildings.

I do not like the event building and I am going to throw it all away. Partly, it is not as pretty as most of FoE stuff and I am making my city as lovely as I can. And I do not honor pirates--they were thieves and mass murderers. Just feedback.

Great event.