Fixed Summer Event BUG

toolmanfixit

I am at the 20th quest for a doubloon and part of the quest is to build a production building in my present age or two from a previous age. I am in the Late Middle age and built a gunpowder production building which is from the Late Middle age and production on it is also finished but yet the quest has not changed and it is still asking me to build a production building from my age which is already done. I have cleared my browsers cache. Therefore with almost 2 full weeks left in the event my progress is stalled permanently unless Support fixes this.

toolmanfixit

well thats @#$%^ ed up, gunpowder building produces gunpowder doesn't it so how is that not a production building when it produces something ? Thanks though for the info.

Ozyman Tremble Weaklings

well thats @#$%^ ed up, gunpowder building produces gunpowder doesn't it so how is that not a production building when it produces something ? Thanks though for the info.
Probably because it shows up under the goods buildings tab and produces goods instead of supplies, you know the things that production buildings make.