• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Summer Event Feedback

DeletedUser4770

The Summer Event is here! We are anxious to hear your feedback regarding this event. Please place your comments, concerns and suggestions here.

Your Forge of Empires Team

Algona

w00t! Adding tickets in the wilderness? Nice touch! Apparently no negative changes? Well, well, well.

I hope everyone has a great Event. Let the good times spin!

----------

EDIT: Added after the Event ended.

compared to other Events of the last year, relatively few complaints for this Event. Multi worlders were quite unhappy with the reduction of Diamonds from 200 to 100. Most complaints were about Portraits as prizes. A fair amount of complaints about a dearth of top tier prize wheels. Some grumbling about having to hunt for Tickets in the wilderness. Some grumbling about the Continent Quests. Bouncing Blue Arrow of Doom, AGAIN! Surprisingly little griping about gambling, bad luck, rigged wheels, cheating, incorrect odds, unfair, or faulty statistics.

Massive success for me personally. I'm a one worlder, no diamonds spent. Wasted my first 20 spins on refreshings hitting a bunch of crap. Glarg helped me with great advice. Went on an absolute heater with my last 75 spins. 9 SoKs, enough medals for an expansion, some much needed buildings, lots of sellable buildings, very few useless items, almost no coins/supply packages. ( was incredibly lucky. Rogue hideout on a refresh. Found a wheel with 6 prizes including 4 WWs, but have enough of those already. On 3 wheels with SoKs I hit 9 in 28 spins. Including my last spin of the Event. 3 on 4 spins, 3 on 8 spins, and 3 on 16 spins.

Best. Event. Evar.

THANK YOU Glarg and INNO!

Last edited:

DeletedUser17122

Summer Event Should be Good.

Anyone know if the 2nd Part of Beta will release during the Summer event?

Also, any rumors or info on what all of these useless Artic Future goods will be used for in our guild treasury?

Ylisaveta

No 250 diamonds for completing the quest line like in the past seems pretty negative to me.

You get diamonds for one of the later quests...was it 100, ByeorDie? I know it wasn't 250.

This is my first summer event and I got lots of goodies, even with the many fewer tickets we had available in beta (no bonus quests, and no "wilderness" tickets until the last week or so). Wasn't that interested in most of the new buildings, but the Luau is a slightly bigger (5x4) Mad Scientist that also gives happiness.

DeletedUser11463

Looking forward to this and hope that we will occasionally see a rogue hideout or reno kit. Watchfires are always fun to get but don't need more coins or supplies. It would be cool if the avatars give you a male/female choice, but haven't seen that over the past 3 years so not really expecting it.
Would love to see some sort of an avatar creator where you could win hair/clothing/glasses, etc. instead of an avatar you would never use.

DeletedUser26154

I love the artwork and look forward to the quest! Thanks in advance INNO!

DeletedUser23161

You know what would be really awesome--if a few people won a special ticket that allowed them airfare to a date with one of those beautiful Polynesian people that work at Inno. Now that would be awesome.

DeletedUser10415

Hmm. No 250 diamonds for completing the Summer Event? All that time wasted building Chateaus in secondary cities. All that time wasted playing Forge of Empires. No more.

DeletedUser26154

If all you look for is free diamonds, then you are missing the spirit of the Historical Quests and Events.

Algona

I get a tad uneasy when someone talks about the 'spirit' of a game aspect. Way too subjective. Which is way cool if I am in the mood to argue.

If all you look for is free diamonds, then you are missing the spirit of the Historical Quests and Events.

So, you want to fight? Just kidding about fighting now, gotta run to work soon. We can be an undercard for the mud wrestling bout you are trying to schedule.

DeletedUser20367

Hmm. No 250 diamonds for completing the Summer Event? All that time wasted building Chateaus in secondary cities. All that time wasted playing Forge of Empires. No more.

It's just a guess but the increasing number of players with multiple 'diamond farm' cities is probably why they dropped the final quest diamonds from 250 to 100.

DeletedUser9184

There should be at least or close to double the tickets than last event I think, so spending those for more wishing wells... ;)